Wick Bottom Barn is a well kept secret, a little gem of a venue tucked away in the rolling Wiltshire countryside.
From junction 16, signposted Swindon West/Wootton Bassett/Calne/RAF Lyneham
– At the round-about take the 3rd exit onto the B4005/Hay Lane, signposted Wroughton
– Follow this for approx. 3.5 miles. At the cross roads turn right onto A4361, sign posted Devizes.
– Go past the Barbury Inn on your left.
– After approx. 0.5 miles, take left turn at the cross roads, signposted Hackpen Hill (Brown sign) and Rockley. (Broad Hinton directed to the right)
– From the top of the hill, after a further 1.5 miles take a right turn, opposite the entrance to Barbary Castle Estate, onto single track road. There are no signs to the barn at this point.
– Do not be put off by the red ring circular road sign indicating no motor vehicles, there is also a WCC Footpath sign on the same post.
– Carry on this road over the hill for 0.5 miles, then turn sharp right and park on the left, the barn is 100 yds ahead.
There are no upcoming events for this location.