Venue: Wick Bottom Barn(Login to see distance from you)
Wick Bottom Barn is a well kept secret, a little gem of a venue tucked away in the rolling Wiltshire countryside.
From junction 16, signposted Swindon West/Wootton Bassett/Calne/RAF Lyneham
– At the round-about take the 3rd exit onto the B4005/Hay Lane, signposted Wroughton
– Follow this for approx. 3.5 miles. At the cross roads turn right onto A4361, sign posted Devizes.
– Go past the Barbury Inn on your left.
– After approx. 0.5 miles, take left turn at the cross roads, signposted Hackpen Hill (Brown sign) and Rockley. (Broad Hinton directed to the right)
– From the top of the hill, after a further 1.5 miles take a right turn, opposite the entrance to Barbary Castle Estate, onto single track road. There are no signs to the barn at this point.
– Do not be put off by the red ring circular road sign indicating no motor vehicles, there is also a WCC Footpath sign on the same post.
– Carry on this road over the hill for 0.5 miles, then turn sharp right and park on the left, the barn is 100 yds ahead.