Terms & Conditions when using the Horse Events Website
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
Horse-Events host schedules and takes bookings for events. Organisers for each event are shown clearly on the schedules where you will also find each events own Terms and Conditions, withdrawal & refund Policies. Please review individual event schedules for their specific details.
2. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use this site.
There are other terms that may apply to you.
b. Our Acceptable Use Policy
4. We may make changes to these terms from time to time. We will notify you if large changes are made. We may also make changes to our site. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
5. We may suspend our withdraw our site. Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
HOW YOU CAN USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE.
7. We are the owner of all intellectual property rights on our site, and the material published on it. These are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and download extracts from our site for your personal use. You may not modify any of the materials you have printed off or downloaded. You must identify Horse-Events as owners of this material.
8. You must nor use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without permission.
9. We will make all reasonable efforts to update the information on our site but we do not make representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for the websites we link to. These links are provided for information only.
ENTERING EVENTS – YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ENTER EVENTS ORGANISED BY OURSELVES AND THIRD PARTIES.
10. You are entirely responsible for the content of your entry. These can be seen in your Horse-Events user account.
11. Upon entering an event the contract exists between you and the event organiser.
12. We have no involvement in the fulfilment of events and/ or your entry into those events.
13. Booking Fees are non-refundable in any circumstances.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you, whether you are a consumer or a business user.
14. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence or our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user
15. We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
16. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with
a. Use of, or inability to use, our site
b. Use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site
In particular, we will not be liable for
c. Loss of profits, sales business or revenue
d. Business interruption
e. Loss of anticipated savings
f. Loss business opportunity, goodwill or reputation
g. Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user
17. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
18. If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused buy our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
19. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
20. You are responsible for configuring your IT systems to access our site and should use your own virus protection software.
21. You must no attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site or server.