Wickstead Unaffiliated SJ July
Wickstead Unaffiliated SJ
OPEN TO ALL
NO entries on the day
Entries via www.horse-events.co.uk
THIS EVENT IS BEING ORGANISED BY WICKSTEAD HORSEPLAY, HORSE EVENTS IS ACTING AS THE ONLINE SECRETARY ONLY
STRICT COVID RULES WILL APPLY AND ARE LISTED BELOW.
Competition attire to be warn.
The following classes are available for the Wickstead Unaffiliated SJ July
Entries & Entry Fees
Entries via www.horse-events.co.uk
Entry fee: £13 per class (not including booking fee)
Class times will be available on Horse events website on Friday 16th July after 6pm
STRICT COVID RULES WILL APPLY
We will be following strict Covid rules until we are told by the Government or our local council any differently..
On entering Wickstead Farm Equestrian Centre please sign in. Permission to enter Wickstead Horseplay is not given to anybody without passing through the secretaries.
Where possible Arrive – Compete – Leave
- Please remember we need to stick to the current Covid rules so please consider the number of your supporters carefully.
- Your supporter must be willing to administer basic first aid if needed.
- Please park with adequate space and / or where instructed.
- A contact telephone number and name plus the number of people attending must be given on arrival if different to what we have from your entry.
- Gloves must be worn while changing the jumps in the warm up or a designated person will do the jumps (if this is the case no other persons are allowed in the warm up arena).
- The warm up is limited to 7 people or 20 mins before your time.
Prizes in kind – Rosettes will be awarded to 6th place. Only the top 3 will be posted, if you require a rosette from 4th – 6th please send a SAE to Wickstead HorsePlay ℅ Wickstead Farm Highworth Swindon Wilts SN67PP.
Results will be posted live on line on our website www.wickeadhorseplay.co.uk
There will be catering onsite. Social distancing must be adhered to queuing at once and sitting together. If the queue is larger than this please come back at a different time.
All rubbish to be taken home and disposed of.
We recommend bringing your own sanitizer, towels, or wipes. We will provide some for the toilet, but cannot guarantee they will not run out.
Wash/ sanitise your hands regularly and especially after touching something that has been touched by other people.
Withdrawals & Substitutions
Refunds up to 14 days of competition will be *given less £5 admin. Entries after 14 days will only be *50% No refund will be given after 7 days. *Not including booking fee.
If you would like to edit your horse or rider details before the closing date of the event please login to your account and edit your booking under the ‘MY BOOKING’ Tab
If you would like to change the class please email firstname.lastname@example.org and if there is space available we will do this for you.
For ALL changes and horse and rider substitutions after the closing date there is a £5 charge please fill out the following form online at: Horse Events Substitution Form
Wickstead Horse Play is a 50m x 70m all weather arena with a number of simulated cross country course loops built into it including Ditches, Banks and a water complex. This is the perfect venue for schooling your horse, hosting training clinics and competing at. Hosting many competitions from Show jumping, dressage, eventer challenges and derby style competitions.
To Hire the school please book at: www.wicksteadhorseplay.co.uk
Competition entries to be made through www.horse-events.co.uk
RULES & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The judge’s decision is final.
- The Organisers reserve the right to refuse an entry, restrict entries and make alterations to entries if they deem necessary.
- Assistance but not leading is permitted in class 1 only. For class 2 if the rider is needing help then an assistant can step in, however the rider will then be deemed to be non-competitive (HC). No assistance in all other classes.
- Hats – Hats should be of the current British Standard Riding Hats conforming to All PAS 015, VG1 – provided they are BSI Kitemarked, European – VG1 – provided they are BSI Kitemarked American –All SEI ASTM F1163 04a onwards and SNELL E2001 Australian & New Zealand – AS/NZS 3838 2006 onwards.
- Competition clothing should be worn at all times when mounted.
- Age of Competitor: Must be over 7 years of age on the date of competition.
- Refunds up to 14 days of competition will be *given less £5 admin. Entries after 14 days will only be *50% No refund will be given after 7 days. *Not including booking fee.
- Face jewellery other than a stud is not permitted, studs are worn at the riders risk and are not recommended.
- DOGS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEAD AT ALL TIMES. Please clean up after your dog.
- In the event of cancellation due to circumstances beyond our control £5 per competitor will be withheld to cover costs.
- Please clear all droppings/hay/litter from Wickstead Farm. No mucking out of lorries/ trailers. Please do not tie your horse up to your lorry and leave it unattended.
- At Wickstead during the winter months our parking is limited. Absolutely no tying up outside of your horse box is permitted at any time.
- Please park where instructed.
- All horses must be vaccinated. We work on an annual basis. There must be 6 clear days between any vaccination injection given and the date of the event. Spot checks of passports will be done on entry to Wickstead and in the lorry park.
- Health & Safety – The organisers have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organisers, officials and stewards.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY – Legal liability; Save for death or personal injury caused by negligence of the organisers or anyone for whom they are, in law, responsible neither the organisers, Wickstead HorsePlay, any agent, employee or representative of these bodies nor Wickstead Farm Equestrian Centre and its representatives accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories or any other person or property whatsoever whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever.
17.There is first aid cover only at this event, please make sure that there is a nominated person traveling with you to administer basic first aid if needed due to Covid.
- No vet or farrier will be in attendance.
Wickstead Unaffiliated SJ July is being organised by Wicksetad HorsePlay and the booking agent is Equine Bookings