Wickstead Unaffiliated Show Jumping 12th June
Wickstead Unaffiliated Show Jumping
OPEN TO ALL
Entries via www.horse-events.co.uk
NO entries on the day
THIS EVENT IS BEING ORGANISED BY WICKSTEAD HORSEPLAY, HORSE EVENTS IS ACTING AS THE ONLINE SECRETARY ONLY
Competition attire to be warn.
The following classes are available for the Wickstead Unaffiliated Show Jumping 12th June
Entries & Entry Fees
Entries via www.horse-events.co.uk
Entry fee: £14 per class (not including non refundable booking fee)
Entries Close: Thursday before the event at midnight
Substitution & Booking fee
All entries are subject to a non refundable booking fee as stated online
If you would like to edit your horse or rider details before the closing date of the event please login to your account and edit your booking under the ‘MY BOOKING’ Tab
If you would like to change the class please email firstname.lastname@example.org and if there is space available we will do this for you.
For ALL changes and horse and rider substitutions after the closing date there is a £5 charge please fill out the following form online at: Horse Events Substitution Form
Class times will be available on Horse events website on Friday before the event after 6pm
Results will be posted on line on our website here.
Prizes and Rosettes
Prizes; Gift Vouchers and Certificates will be used in some cases and will be awarded via email with in 48hours to the email used to make the entry. Or rosettes will be awarded and prizes in kind.
Prizes and Rosettes for1st and 2nd for less than 5 entries. Rosettes awarded 1st to 3rd if less than 8 competitors. If more than 8 competitors then rosettes to 6th. The first 3 will be posted if not picked up, anyone placed 4th – 6th who requires a rosette please send a large SAE to Wickstead Horseplay c/o Wickstead Farm, Highworth Swindon Wilts SN67PP
There will be catering onsite. All rubbish to be taken home and disposed of. Please stick to the current Covid guidelines from the Government at the time of the competition.
We recommend bringing your own sanitizer, towels, or wipes. We will provide some for the toilet, but cannot guarantee they will not run out.
Wash/ sanitise your hands regularly and especially after touching something that has been touched by other people.
On entering Wickstead Farm Equestrian Centre you will be met at the gate by the Secretary. You maybe asked to show your horse’s passport.
Your supporter must be willing to administer basic First Aid if needed.
The warm up is limited to 7 people or 20 mins before your time
Withdrawals & Substitutions
Full Refund will be given if withdrawn before close of entries. NO REFUNDS AFTER CLOSE OF ENTRIES.
Cancellation / Abandonment: In the event of cancellation due to circumstances beyond our control £5 per competitor will be withheld to cover costs less booking fee.
Wickstead Horse Play is a 50m x 70m all weather arena with a number of simulated cross country course loops built into it including Ditches, Banks and a water complex. This is the perfect venue for schooling your horse, hosting training clinics and competing at. Hosting many competitions from Show jumping, dressage, eventer challenges and derby style competitions.
To Hire the school please book at: www.wicksteadhorseplay.co.uk
Competition entries to be made through www.horse-events.co.uk
RULES & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The judge’s decision is final.
2. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse an entry, restrict entries and make alterations
to entries if they deem necessary.
3. Assistance but not leading is permitted in class 1 only. For class 2 if the rider is needing help then an assistor can step in, however the rider will then be deemed to be non-competitive. No assistance in all other classes.
4. Hats – Hats should be of the current British Standard Riding Hats conforming to All PAS 015, VG1 – provided they are BSI Kitemarked, European – VG1 – provided they are BSI Kitemarked American –All SEI ASTM F1163 04a onwards and SNELL E2001 Australian & New Zealand – AS/NZS 3838 2006 onwards.
5. Competition clothing should be worn at all times when mounted.
6. Age of Competitor: Must be over 7 years of age on the date of competition.
7. Full Refund will be given if withdrawn before close of entries. NO REFUNDS AFTER CLOSE OF ENTRIES.
8. Face jewellery other than a stud is not permitted, studs are worn at the riders risk and are not recommended.
9. DOGS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEAD AT ALL TIMES. Please clean up after your dog.
10. In the event of cancellation due to circumstances beyond our control £5 per competitor will be withheld to cover costs.
11. Please clear all droppings/hay/litter from Wickstead Farm. No mucking out of lorries/ trailers.
12. At Wickstead during the winter months our parking is limited. Absolutely no tying up outside of your horse box is permitted at any time.
13. Please park where instructed.
14. All horses must be vaccinated. We work on an annual basis. There must be 6 clear days between any vaccination injection given and the date of the event.
15. Health & Safety – The organisers have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organisers, officials and stewards.
16. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY – Legal liability; Save for death or personal injury caused by negligence of the organisers or anyone for whom they are, in law, responsible neither the organisers, Wickstead HorsePlay, any agent, employee or representative of these bodies nor Wickstead Farm Equestrian Centre and its representatives accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories or any other person or property whatsoever whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever.
Wickstead Unaffiliated Show Jumping 12th June is being organised by Wicksetad HorsePlay and the booking agent is Equine Bookings
Book this horse event below
Please note that this event allows for reserve bookings. A ticket marked 'Wait List' indicates that the class is currently full but we are allowing for Wait List bookings. Booking such a ticket does not guarantee you entry but adds you to the wait list. We will notify you if you make it onto the confirmed list or alternatively will refund your booking.