Unaffiliated Show Jumping
Pre entry only for our show jumping competitions – this allows everyone to plan there day accordingly – Entries will be taken up until 6pm the day before.
Check back here to see if entries are available on the day on the morning of the 13th August
OUR LIVE FEED FOR ENTRIES AND RESULTS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE DAY HERE
Classes Starting at 9am
CLASSES 3 – 7 CRICKLAND QUALIFYING CLASSES
The following classes are available for the Unaffiliated Show Jumping
Information & Class Times
Pre Entry only Online at www.horse-events.co.uk
Online Entries Close at 6pm the day before
Class sizes will be restricted if necessary online entries have precedent.
Online – £12.50
On the day – £13.50
Rosettes to 6th Place — Vouchers in kind.
Where classes are over 30 competitors the class will be split horses and ponies.
Wickstead Horse Play is a 50m x 70m all weather arena with a number of simulated cross country course loops built into it including Ditches, Banks and a water complex. This is the perfect venue for schooling your horse, hosting training clinics and competing at. Hosting many competitions from Show jumping, dressage, eventer challenges and derby style competitions.
To Hire the school please book at: www.wicksteadhorseplay.co.uk
Competition entries to be made through www.horse-events.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition will be run in accordance with BS Rules. Exception to BS rules is that it is 3 refusals for elimination.
2. All classes will be run as a BS Single Phase Competition.
A course in two parts with the second part timed. All will jump against the clock immediately after their first round, even with faults unless eliminated. The winner is the rider with the fewest (or zero) faults with the fastest time in the second section.
3. It is compulsory that every person entering the Horse-Events venue who is under the age of 18 years of age is accompanied by a responsible adult.
4. It is compulsory that all dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
5. It is compulsory that horseboxes are not to be mucked out on site.
6. It is compulsory that all gates must be kept closed.
7. The Management of Horse-Events & WHP reserves the right to remove anyone from the course at any time without giving a reason.
8. The event may be cancelled without notice, due to adverse weather. In the event of adverse weather it is recommended that you check on www.horse-events.co.uk before departing.
9. All horses/ponies must be over four years old
10. You note and accept there will be no not there will be no first aid or veterinary cover on site.
11. The Organisers reserve the right to alter, add to or cancel any class, and to refuse any entry without stating a reason.
12. In the event of a cancellation, entry fees will be carried forward to the next unaffiliated Show Jumping Competition @ Wickstead HorsePlay
13.Withdrawals before the Online closing date will have their entry fees returned on receipt of a vet or doctor’s certificate and a S.A.E. A £5 admin fee per rider is retained. Withdrawals after the closing date are non refundable.
Personal Injury and Equipment Insurance Notice
The Wickstead HorsePlay or Horse-Events does not insure the rider, your horse or your tack and equipment. You are strongly advised to have in place your own adequate personal accident insurance at all times.
The Wickstead HorsePlay and Horse-Events will not be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to any person or their property however this may be caused.
Unaffiliated Show Jumping is being organised by Horse-Events and the booking agent is Equine Bookings