THE SOUTH BERKSHIRE BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB SHOW JUMPING QUALIFIERS FOR THE JCB PONY CLUB NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS 2022
THE SOUTH BERKSHIRE BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB AREA 13 TEAM AND INDIVIDUAL SHOW JUMPING QUALIFIERS FOR THE JCB PONY CLUB NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS 2022
TEAM AND INDIVIDUAL
Area PC110 (Open) Show Jumping Competition
Area PC100 (Intermediate) Show Jumping Competition
Area PC90 (Novice) and Open PC90 (Novice) Show Jumping Competition
Course Builder: Gabby May (BS Level 2)
Online entries: www.horse-events.co.uk
Entries close: Friday 17th June 2022 updated late entries until the 21st June
MEMBERS CAN ONLY ENTER WITH PERMISSION FROM DC/CENTRE PROPRIETOR/TEAM MANAGER
Photography by www.mhphotos.co.uk
JCB PONY CLUB NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS TO BE HELD ON 12TH -20TH AUGUST 2022 AT OFFCHURCH BURY
The following classes are available for the THE SOUTH BERKSHIRE BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB SHOW JUMPING QUALIFIERS FOR THE JCB PONY CLUB NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS 2022
Entries & Entry Fees
Online entries: www.horse-events.co.uk
Entry Fee: £34
( This includes First Aid fee )
All entries are subject to a non-refundable booking fee which will be stated online on a per class
Entry Amendments: If you would like to edit your horse or rider details before the closing date (17th June) please login to your Horse Events account and edit your booking under the ‘MY BOOKING’ tab
If you would like to change the class please email email@example.com and if there is space
available we will do this for you.
For any changes after the closing date please email firstname.lastname@example.org
AMENDMENTS AND SUBSITUTIONS CAN BE MADE ONLY WITH PERMISSION FROM DC/CENTRE PROPRIETOR/TEAM MANAGER.
If you have any difficulties entering online, please contact Horse-Events:
Email: Info@horse-events.co.uk Tel: 07962251696 not after 7pm.
All classes will run on a surface
All classes will be over two jumping rounds
Teams will run in a drawn order which will be the same for the first two rounds.
In the event of equality for qualifying places, there will be a timed jump off and the order of jumping will be drawn at that time. All Members of the team must jump off. The first member of each team in the jump-off will jump first followed by the second and so on.
Numbers in the warm up will be limited. Please do not enter the warm up arena until you have been invited to by the steward
Times and live scoring
Start times will be available from 6pm on Thursday 30th June
Times and live scoring: www.ponyclubresults.co.uk
Times will also be available at https://branches.pcuk.org/southberkshire/
1st to 8th for individuals and 1st to 6th for teams
WITHDRAWALS & REFUNDS
Withdrawals and refunds
Full refunds will be given up until the closing date of the competition.
After the closing date no refunds will be made without a doctor’s or vet’s certificate produced no later
than 24 hours after the event. If produced after this no refund will be given.
Refunds where due after the closing date are subject to an admin fee of £5.
In the event of abandonment 50% of the entry fee will be refunded.
RULES AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
RULES AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The competition will be run in accordance with the Pony Club Show Jumping Rules 2022.
2. There will be an unmounted prize giving after each class. Prize winning competitors are expected to be properly dressed as for competition for the prize giving.
3. All hats to be worn in the competition must be checked as being tagged. Hats must conform to the current Pony Club standards and must have a chinstrap fastened at all times when
mounted. In the interests of safety, the organisers reserve the right to eliminate anyone in breach of this rule.
4. Protest and Objections: Please see the Pony Club Show Jumping Rule Book 2022.
5. In the event of cancellation refunds will be processed by Horse Events.
6. Refunds for entries will only be given if a doctor’s note or vet’s certificate is provided.
7. All dogs should be kept on a short lead at all time. Please clear up after your dog.
8. Horses/ponies competing may only be ridden by their competitor.
9. Please clear up all hay and droppings from around your trailer/horse box. Please do not tie hay nets to the side of trailers/horse boxes.
10. Stallions may only compete with a written letter of permission from your DC and should wear a disc. No horse/pony under 5 yrs may compete.
11. All horses and ponies must be vaccinated as per Pony Club rules and random checks will be undertaken, so please ensure passports are available
12. All horses and ponies, when outside the arena, should be moved at walk only to ensure the safety of all spectators and pedestrians
13. For safety reasons, no jewellery (including sleeper) may be worn.
14. Smoking is prohibited anywhere on site
Wellington Riding is one of the UK’s biggest and best-known equestrian centres.
Set in 300 acres of the Duke of Wellington’s beautiful Hampshire estate, we are a British Horse Society Approved Riding School, Livery Yard and ‘Where to Train’ Centre to BHSI.
Liability and Responsibility:
Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers, or anyone for whom
they are in law responsible, neither the organisers of this event or The Pony Club nor any agent,
employee or representative of these bodies, nor the landlord or his tenant, accepts any liability for
any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, competitors, spectators or any person
or property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way
whatsoever. Entries are only accepted on this basis. The organisers of this event have taken all
reasonable precautions to ensure the health & safety of everyone present at this event. For these
measures to be effective everyone must take reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents.
They must obey the instructions of the organisers and all officials and stewards.
Competitors and their guardians give permission for any photographic and/or film or TV footage taken
of persons taking part in Pony Club events to be used and published in any media whatsoever for
editorial purposes, press information or advertising by or on behalf of The Pony Club and/or official
sponsors of The Pony Club.
THE SOUTH BERKSHIRE BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB SHOW JUMPING QUALIFIERS FOR THE JCB PONY CLUB NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS 2022 is being organised by South Berkshire PC and the booking agent is Equine Bookings
Book this horse event below
Please note that this event allows for reserve bookings. A ticket marked 'Wait List' indicates that the class is currently full but we are allowing for Wait List bookings. Booking such a ticket does not guarantee you entry but adds you to the wait list. We will notify you if you make it onto the confirmed list or alternatively will refund your booking.