The BERKS & BUCKS DRAGHOUNDS FUN RIDE AT KINGSCLERE
The BERKS & BUCKS DRAGHOUNDS FUN RIDE
By kind permission of Ian Balding and Family
A ride on mainly old turf of approximately 8 miles on heath and downland with spectacular views and with 40+ entirely optional fences.
Photographer Catering on Site Rosettes to all Entries
The following classes are available for the The BERKS & BUCKS DRAGHOUNDS FUN RIDE AT KINGSCLERE
Entry and Entry Fee
Enter online at www.horse-events.co.uk.
Each entry pays a non-returnable fee of £30, riders 16 and under £20 plus a booking fee £1.35
Please all choose the same time block on the online form if you are wishing to ride as a group.
Late entries on the day are subject to available spaces and at £7 extra per rider. CASH ONLY
Online entries close on Wednesday 26th September.
Please do not telephone the Hon. Secretaries after 7.00 pm.
Riders will be allocated a start time block between 9.30am and no later than 2.00pm.
GENERAL INFO & SPECIAL THANKS
GENERAL INFO & SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- THE HOSTS: Ian Balding and family
- THE COURSE BUILDERS: The Berks & Bucks Draghounds A Team
- PHOTOGRAPHER: waynejonesphotography.com
- FOOD: Bradley Hall Tel 07780530804
- TOILETS: Vine & Craven Hunt
- STEWARDS: The Berks and Bucks Drag Hounds A Team & Helpers
- SECRETARY: email@example.com
The ride will be approximately eight miles long. It will include various purely optional jumps; all of which can be easily ridden round by those preferring to enjoy a ride in some beautiful countryside, without jumping.
This venue is used by various Hunts and Pony Clubs for XC competitions, Fun Rides and XC Rides.
Located on the B3051 Kingsclere to Overton/Whitchurch road, two miles south of Kingsclere.
Signposted from A339 Basingstoke to Newbury road at Kingsclere
Rules and Conditions of Entry
1) All riders must wear hard hats, crash helmets are advised, body protectors are strongly recommended
2) Horses and ponies must be four years old or over.
3) Dogs must be kept on leads at all times. No loose dogs as there are grazing sheep.
4) Riders MUST be ready to ride at their allocated start time.
5) Only three attempts are allowed at any jump.
6) Passing is allowed but please be safe and courteous.
7) The organisers, the landowners, all persons and all organisations involved in the ride disclaim all liability for any loss or damage to any person or property, howsoever caused, whether by negligence or otherwise. It is up to participants and spectators to make their own insurance arrangements and third party liability insurance is a mandatory requirement for entry.
8) The decision of the Hon. Secretary on any matter shall be final.
9) Failure to carry out instructions from a steward may lead to disqualification and riders may be asked to leave the course.
The BERKS & BUCKS DRAGHOUNDS FUN RIDE AT KINGSCLERE is being organised by and the booking agent is Equine Bookings