Square Halt Dressage 7th October
Square Halt Dressage
‘Square Halt Dressage aim to bring a relaxed, fun and supportive competition environment to those of us who are juggling life. No need to bath and plait ponies, no need to bath and plait yourselves! Come as you are and if you forget your test or your caller can’t come, just let the judge know and she’ll find some help!’
Laura & Sam
CLASSES WILL NOT START BEFORE 10am
CLASS 1: Intro B (2009) 20x40m Arena
CLASS 2: Prelim 13 (2006) 20x40m Arena
CLASS 3: Prelim 18 (2002) 20x40m Arena
CLASS 4: Novice 30 (2006)20x40m Arena
CLASS 5: Elementary 49 (2009) 20×40 Arena
Booking through https://www.horse-events.co.uk/
Please post and tag us in your ‘Square Halt’ photos!
The following classes are available for the Square Halt Dressage 7th October
Entries & Entry Fees
Booking through https://www.horse-events.co.uk/
DRESSAGE Entry Fee: £13 per class
CLOSING DATE: The Tuesday before the competition. If classes are full before the closing date, then a waiting list will be held.
BOOKING : If you would like to edit your horse or rider details before the closing date of the event please login to your Horse Events account and edit your booking under the ‘MY BOOKING’ Tab
If you would like to change the class please email firstname.lastname@example.org and if there is space available we will do this for you.
Start Time: Class 1, will at approximately 10am
TIMES: Start lists with times will be on the ‘Square Halt’ fb page and Horse Events from the Wednesday before the competition, from 6pm.
SELF-DECLARATION – please make your way to the competition arena at your given time. There will be NO steward to prompt.
Rosettes & Prize Giving
PRIZE GIVING: class presentations will take place approximately 20 minutes after the completion of each class.
Rosettes: to sixth place in each class.
RULES AND NOTICES
- Substitutions allowed – please email the Secretary prior to the competition or notify on the day.
- Pre-entries are essential as entries will be limited. If you miss the closing date please ring/ email the Entries Secretary for available spaces, late entries incur a £3 late entry fee and the full fee of £15 must be paid with cash on the day, prior to competing. No changes can be made once the times are published.
- If the show is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, entry fees can be held in credit for a future event or refunded, minus booking fee and admin charge of £2.
- Refund Policy: Refunds in full, minus the booking fee up to closing date. After the closing date, refunds are subject to the booking fee and subject to an administration fee of £2. All refunds are through our booking agent, Horse Events.
- Warm-up Arena – the number of competitors may be restricted; please obey the steward’s instructions as to when you can use the warm-up.
- Each combination may only compete once in any given class. Stallions are allowed only with prior permission from the Secretary and must wear stallion discs and ribbons. All horse/ponies must be at least 4 years old on day of competition.
- Any abuse of horses/ponies, officials, other competitors or members of the public will not be tolerated and those found doing so will be asked to leave the venue with no compensation and may be reported to the relevant authority.
- Judges’ decision is final. Any objection must be handed to the Show Secretary in writing with a £20 deposit (which will be forfeited if the objection is not upheld) within 15 minutes of the incident and BEFORE the prize-giving for that class.
- INSURANCE; please ensure that you have adequate/appropriate insurance for rider, horse, property and third party.
- OCCASIONAL PHOTOGRAPHS: by entering this competition you are agreeing to be photographed whilst competing; these photographs may be used for future publicity. If you do not wish to be photographed please tell the photographer on entering the arena, before you enter the arena.
- Participants attend at their own risk; neither the Organisers nor CCR Equestrian Centre will be liable for any loss, damage or accident to horses, riders, property or other persons.
- No horses/ponies should be left tied to the outside of trailers/lorries without supervision. Please clear any muck/rubbish and do not leave on the lorry park. Please be aware that there is no gate between the lorry park and the main road. All hay must be collected and removed from the lorry park.
- The show will be run under British Dressage 2022 Rules.
Withdrawals & Substitutions
If the show is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, entry fees will be refunded, minus booking fee and admin charge of £2.
Refund Policy: Refunds in full, minus the booking fee up to closing date. After the closing date, refunds are subject to the booking fee and subject to an administration fee of £2.
All refunds are through our booking agent, Horse Events.
- Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the organisers of this event or The Pony Club / Riding Club nor any agent, employee, or representative of these bodies, nor the landlord or his tenant, accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land , cars/ lorries/trailers, their contents and accessories or any other personal property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever. Entries are only accepted on this basis.
- The organisers of this event have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present at this event. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents. They must obey the instructions of the organisers and all officials and stewards.
- All non-Pony Club competitors are NOT covered by The Pony Club insurance and must have their own third-party cover. CCR Equestrian and the organisers of this event are not legally responsible for any rider’s insurance.
Square Halt Dressage 7th October is being organised by Square Halt and the booking agent is Equine Bookings
Book this horse event below
Please note that this event allows for reserve bookings. A ticket marked 'Wait List' indicates that the class is currently full but we are allowing for Wait List bookings. Booking such a ticket does not guarantee you entry but adds you to the wait list. We will notify you if you make it onto the confirmed list or alternatively will refund your booking.