MONMOUTHSHIRE HUNT HUNTER TRIAL
MONMOUTHSHIRE HUNT HUNTER TRIAL
70- 80cm and 90-100cm Individual and Pairs Classes
QUALIFIER FOR THE HORSEWARE HUNTER TRIAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
45cm course in separate enclosed paddock for young children.
REFRESHMENTS & PHOTOGRAPHER
VET ON CALL
The following classes are available for the MONMOUTHSHIRE HUNT HUNTER TRIAL
Entries and Entry Fees
All entries online via Horse-Events www.horse-events.co.uk
All entries subject to a non refundable booking fee.
Class 1 – £16 per pair
Class 2 – £10
Class 3 – £35 per pair
Class 4 – £25
Class 5 – £35 per pair
Class 6 – £25
In addition there is a £4.00 fee per rider for medical cover.
Entries close 19th August
Additional £5 for late entries and on the day space permitting.
Times and Course Walking
Starting times will be allocated for all classes. Go to www.horse-events.co.uk for times where they will be displayed from 25th August.
The course will be open for inspection on Sunday 25th August from 2pm.
Directions: Off the B4521 (Old Ross Road), 6 miles north east of Abergavenny. Post Code for Sat Nav: NP7 8PY
All classes will be judged on an Optimum Time which will be published at the Secretary’s Tent.
No horse/pony to compete in more than 2 classes, or more than once in any one class. Refundable £5 deposit will be required for all numbers – please bring correct money to The Secretary.
A private cross country course, near Abergavenny holding hunter trials and one day events and occasional group training days. The course was built in 2015.
Directions: Off the B4521 (Old Ross Road), 6 miles north east of Abergavenny.
Post Code for Sat Nav: NP7 8PY
Rules and Regulations
1. Closing Date: All entries must be received by Monday 19th August. Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the Entries Secretary, subject to a £5.00 supplement.
2. Withdrawals To: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 19th August. There will be no refund of entry fees after this date. A small booking fee will be retained by Horse Events.
3. Starting times will be allocated for all classes. Go to www.horse-events.co.uk. where times will be displayed from Sunday 25th August.
4. The course will be open for inspection on Sunday 25th August from2pm.
5. All classes will be judges on an optimum time. No watches or timing equipment to be worn/carried by any rider while competing on the course.
6. Competitors must wear back protectors and medical armbands, crash hats to PAS015 or equivalent alternative approved by the Pony Club or British Riding Club Rules. All riders must wear a compliant hat at all times when riding. Cross Country or Hunting Attire to be worn.
7. No horse / pony to compete more than two classes or more than once in
any one class.
8. When not competing riders must ride in the designated practice areas and only jump flagged fences, in the direction indicated.
9. Eliminated riders may continue at the discretion of the course officials.
10. Only official vehicles will be allowed on the course.
11. The organisers reserve the right to alter, amend or cancel any class and to refuse any entry for any reason what so ever.
12. The organising committee of The Monmouthshire Hunt will not accept any liability whatsoever for any injury, accident, illness or damage to any horse, rider, spectator, or any other person or property.
13. All competitors will agree to abide by the rules of the competition.
Please take your litter home with you
MONMOUTHSHIRE HUNT HUNTER TRIAL is being organised by and the booking agent is Equine Bookings