LEDBURY HUNT PONY CLUB OPEN EVENTERS CHALLENGE
LEDBURY HUNT PONY CLUB OPEN EVENTERS CHALLENGE
TIMES ARE PUBLISHED ON THE 18th Sept
Each competitor needs to print their own numbers x 3 – 2 for the number bib and 1 for the windscreen of the vehicle
When you have been issued your number and times simply click the link above to open the template and type in your number and print.
Classes to consist of one round of approximately 8 show jumps followed immediately by a slightly shortened cross country course which may include water, steps etc. The cross country will have a clearly marked timed section with an optimum time. Competitors in the minimus classes (1&2) will not be timed but will be given a style mark.
PLEASE READ THE ADDITIONAL RULES & PRACTICES IN PLACE FOR COVID 19
ANY PERSON NOT COMPLYING WITH THESE ADDITIONAL RULES & PRACTICES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND THE ASSOCIATED COMPETITOR WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION ANYONE VULNERABLE OR DISPLAYING ANY COVID 19 SYMPTOMS MUST NOT ATTEND
The following classes are available for the LEDBURY HUNT PONY CLUB OPEN EVENTERS CHALLENGE
Entries & Entry Fees
Entries only on www.horse-events.co.uk
Class 1&2 £15 or £12 for LHPC Members
Classes 3-5 £27 or £22 LHPC members.
Entries will close: Wednesday 16th September or earlier if classes are full. Class numbers will be limited.
Times will available from Horse Events on the evening of Friday 18th September
Attire and Number Bibs
All entrants must wear a back protector in accordance with Pony Club Eventing rules 2020 NO FIXED PEAK HATS. Show jumping dress (Jacket) or XC colours may be worn.
Please bring your own number bib. Numbers can be downloaded from Horse-events and you must be print your own number bib before you arrive.
Rosettes to 6th place Sections will be split junior (U16) and senior depending on entries
Covid 19 Measures
Additional Rules & Practices in place for COVID 19
ANYONE VULNERABLE OR DISPLAYING ANY COVID 19 SYMPTOMS MUST NOT ATTEND
These Conditions are subject to change with the developing guidelines. Please ensure you are familiar with them prior to coming to the event.
An up to date copy will be attached to the event times.
Number of people entering the site:
Currently each Competitor is ONLY allowed to bring 1 additional supporting person with them. This person must travel in the vehicle to the event with the rider and ideally be able to drive the vehicle and horse home in the event of an accident. (if your supporting person is unable to drive the vehicle you MUST have provisions made to ensure the vehicle and horse can be removed from the venue).
We also ask that this supporting person must be available to help the rider alongside medical staff in the event of an accident if required. The name of the supporting person will be asked for at the time of booking. No extra people will be allowed onsite other than the rider, named support person, volunteers & officials. All other people will be asked to leave.
No additional children other than those riding or with volunteers from the same household will be allowed onsite.
Details of competitors and their supporter will need to be completed pre event and will be checked off the arrival list at the entrance. Anyone not on the list will not be allowed onsite.
Please print 3 bib numbers pre arrival and put one in the front of the lorry/car for the gate steward.
COVID-19 questions will be asked at the gate on arrival before entry.
Please park at least 5m away from the next lorry.
When walking to course please do not touch the fences and keep distanced from anyone outside your bubble.
No one will be allowed to touch a pole without gloves or hand sanitiser pre and post entering the warmup. Only Stewards will be allowed in the warmup to adjust fences etc and all must abide by social distancing.
Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the site.
While riding please remember to socially distance. Competitors in the warmup will be limited to 4 at a time. The warm up area will be large and there will be a separate flat warmup area for competitors to use before they enter the jump warm-up.
Appropriate back protectors and hat tags will still be required and may be checked by the ring steward.
Toilets have anti-viral spray inside, and we would encourage all users to spray after use and all users must use the hand sanitiser.
Please maintain social distancing from anyone outside your bubble and if this is not possible please use a PPE, i.e. gloves and face coverings.
We ask everyone to come, compete and leave. Results will be posted on the Ledbury PC website in the evening after conclusion of the event.
In order for any objections to be made the final set of results will be confirmed at 8pm on the day of the event. If you would like to object or have us check your score you have until 7pm on the day of the competition to do so. Objections must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 07990976932 by 7pm on the day of the competition.
There will be no prize giving. Rosettes will be posted out after the date of the competition.
Failure to follow these rules you will be asked to leave the site and riders eliminated from the competition and no refund given.
Withdrawals & Substitutions
If substituting either a horse or rider there is a £5 admin charge after the closing date. Changing both horse and rider in the same entry qualifies as a new entry and must be paid in full. Substitution fees will be payable with online start fees.
Withdrawals – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
Withdrawal date 5 days before the closing date of entries for the competition ALL Withdrawals must be registered by 12 Noon on the day of entries closing by email to: email@example.com after the closing date please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Withdrawal policy depending on date of withdrawal:
- Withdrawals after the withdrawal date for a veterinary or medical reason to the rider, if your place is replaced from our waitlist, will receive a refund minus the £10 admin fee. If we are unable to fill your space a 50% refund is given.
- Withdrawals made after the withdrawal date for a veterinary or medical reason to the rider, are non-refundable unless a replacement from our waitlist is found. In this situation a full refund will be given minus the £10 admin fee.
- Withdrawals made 24 hours before the event starting for whatever reason are non-refundable
As you can appreciate at this time, we cannot insure against cancelling due to Covid-19. In the event of cancellation for any reason all entries will be refunded minus a £7 cancellation charge per entry and please note that the booking fee is-refundable. IN CASE OF ABANDONMENT PLEASE CALL 07990976932
GADBURY, ELDERSFIELD, GLOUCESTER GL19 4PP
Please approach off the B4208 Staunton to Pendock road
as the lanes through Eldersfield are very narrow
This venue is used for a number of Pony Club run events.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The Judges decision is final.
- All classes to be run under Pony Club Eventing Rules 2020 except that NO COMPETITOR MAY WEAR OR USE A TIMING DEVICE FOR CLASSES 3-5.
- For classes 3-5 The fall of horse or rider in any phase results in elimination and the combination will not be able to continue.
- HORSES OR PONY MAY COMPETE IN A MAXIMUM OF 2 CLASSES.
- Save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers, or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the organisers, nor any person acting on their behalf accepts any liability for any loss damage accident, injury or illness to horses, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories, or any other person or property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever. The organisers of this event have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organiser and all the Officials and Stewards.
- Hats to PAS 015 1998 or 2011 with BSI Kitemark, VG1 with BSI Kitemark, Snell E2001 onwards with the official Snell Label and number, ASTM-F1163 2004a with SEI mark, AS/NZS 3838 1998 /2003 or 2006 with chinstrap fastened MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN MOUNTED. Pony Club Members must have hats tagged with official Pony Club tag prior to the event.
- Ages as at 1st January 2020.
- Horses and Ponies must be 4 years old and over. The committee will not be responsible for any loss or injury to any person, property or animal however caused.
- All warming up should take place in the appropriate area and no lunging in the lorry park.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel or alter any classes without prior notice.
- All horses must have a passport showing a valid vaccination record with a booster within the last 12 months of the date of the competition. NO HORSE or PONY MAY HAVE BEEN VACCINATED WITHIN THE PREVIOUS 6 DAYS PRIOR TO THE COMPETITION.
LEDBURY HUNT PONY CLUB OPEN EVENTERS CHALLENGE is being organised by Ledbury Hunt Pony Club and the booking agent is Equine Bookings