BEAUFORT HUNT PONY CLUB SHIPTON MOYNE HORSE TRIALS
Beaufort Hunt Pony Club One Day Event.
Open to Pony Club Members Only.
By kind permission of Mr and Mrs R Boggis-Rolfe & Mr and Mrs N Hornby & Mr & Mrs C Rose
The following classes are available for the BEAUFORT HUNT PONY CLUB SHIPTON MOYNE HORSE TRIALS
Entries and Entry Fees
Entries close Wednesday 10th April or sooner if full.
Entries to be made online at www.horse-events.co.uk
£50 per entry
£45 for Beaufort Hunt pony Club Members
All Entries are subject to a non refundable booking fee of £1.50 per entry
Times will be one the Beaufort Hunt Pony Club Website http://branches.pcuk.org/beaufort and www.horse-events.co.uk from 5pm Monday 15th April.
The course will be open for walking from 2pm Tuesday 16th April.
Rosettes to 10th place for Individuals and 6th place for Teams.
Shield for Best Dressage Test of the day by a BHPC member Trophies will be awarded to the highest placed BHPC members in Classes 1 and 2
Please provide your own number bib, paper inserts will be supplied.
Teams must be declared by the Team Manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Wednesday 16th April.
Only 2 teams per Branch in each class.
Class 1: Dressage may be ridden in a normal riding bit.
Class 2: Dressage must be ridden in a snaffle bit as per PC Eventing Rule Book 2019.
Home to the Beaufort Hunt Pony Club ODE every year, an inviting course with lots of interesting fences.
New XC courses for 2017. Bold but fair and flowing with predominantly natural fences as well as some portables.
An ideal early season event.
Terms and Conditions
This competition will be run in accordance with the Pony Club Eventing Rules 2019.
Eligibility rules for Area Qualifiers do not apply.
2. The decision of the Judges, Organisers and Jury is final. They reserve the right to alter,
amend or cancel any part of the competition, or refuse entry without stating a reason.
3. In the event of cancellation, the entry fee less £15 to cover administration costs, will be
4. Entry Fees will only be refunded up to the closing date, 10th April 2019. After this date we
will make a refund on receipt of a doctor or vet certificate if we can fill the place from a wait
5. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY Save for the death or personal injury caused by the
negligence of the organisers, or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the
organisers of this event or The Pony Club nor any agent, employee or representative of
these bodies, nor the landlord or his tenant, accepts any liability for any accident, loss,
damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and
accessories, or any other person or property whatsoever, whether caused by their
negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever. Entries are only accepted
on this basis.
6. HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY Organisers of this event have taken reasonable
precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be
effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents
occurring and must obey the instructions of the organisers and all the officials and stewards.
7. HATS meeting current Pony Club standards MUST be worn at all times when mounted.
All hats must be correctly fitted and tagged. Hats to be brought to the Secretary’s tent when
collecting numbers to be checked
8. BODY PROTECTORS, which are up to the current Pony Club standard (as in the 2019
Rule book) are recommended for Show Jumping and are compulsory for Cross Country.
Competitors wearing body cages MUST leave the key with the Secretary before they go
Cross Country. If a rider chooses to wear an air jacket, it must only be used in addition to a
normal body protector and in the event of a fall it must be removed or deflated before
9. Any queries or complaints must be in writing and handed to the Organisers within 30
minutes of the incident together with a fee of £20 which will be refunded if the objection is
10. No horse/pony may compete more than once. No competitor may ride more than two
horses/ponies This will be at the discretion of the organisers and in the event of
oversubscription riders may only be allowed to ride one pony.
11. NO STALLIONS.
12. Competitors must present themselves to the steward for tack inspection at least 20
minutes before their dressage time.
13. Competitors who are eliminated in the Show Jumping phase may go Cross Country only
with the permission of the Show Jumping Officials.
14. There will not be a farrier on site.
BEAUFORT HUNT PONY CLUB SHIPTON MOYNE HORSE TRIALS is being organised by Beaufort Hunt Pony Club and the booking agent is Equine Bookings