TEAM TAPNER ACADEMY Show Jumping clinic 5TH MAY 2021
TEAM TAPNER ACADEMY Show Jumping clinic
Now we are back out and about this is a chance to tone up those SJ skills.
Paul Tapner :-
Level 1 International Coach, International Event Rider, Winner at all levels of Eventing & Pony Club UK Training Committee Member.
Group lessons of up to 4 riders, for 1 hour 15 min sessions, in the 50m by 70m HorsePlay arena, with a full Show Jumping course set.
Primarily working on rhythmical course riding.
Group sessions must be 90 – 100 or 100 – 105+ level.
Private 45 mins session
Paired 1 hour session can be any level 80cm – advanced, (there is a possibility that we can partner you up with a pair, please email and we will be able to let you know)
Timings can be later in to the evening now we have the daylight. Please write in the notes your time availability.
Book on line at http://www.horse-events.co.uk
Paul and Georgina are available for freelance teaching in all disciplines please do make contact if you would like more information. www.tapnerevening.co.uk
The following classes are available for the TEAM TAPNER ACADEMY Show Jumping clinic 5TH MAY 2021
Entries & Entry Fees
Entry via Online Booking at http://www.horseevents.co.uk
Group sessions must be: 90cm – 100cm or 100cm – 105+ level.
Paired 1 hour session or private 45 mins can be any level 80cm – advanced.
£45 TTA members per person £50 non members
Private 45 min session £80
*Paired 1 hr session with your own partner £120 Including arena hire, but not including booking fee.
All entries are subject to a non refundable booking fee £1.85 – £3
Please write on your entry your level please note group sessions are for 90cm upwards paired or private are 80cm + please include any other relevant notes such as the time you can be available.
Spectators welcome to learn from the side £12.50 TTA members £15 non members, limited numbers so acceptance is on a first come basis (not including parents or drivers etc but people who actually want to stand in with Paul and be involved).
*there is a possibility that we can partner you up with a pair, please email and we will be able to let you know
Times will be available on our website http://www.tapnereventing.com/training-with-paul/academy/times/ no refunds once times are published.
Wickstead Horse Play is a 50m x 70m all weather arena with a number of simulated cross country course loops built into it including Ditches, Banks and a water complex. This is the perfect venue for schooling your horse, hosting training clinics and competing at. Hosting many competitions from Show jumping, dressage, eventer challenges and derby style competitions.
To Hire the school please book at: www.wicksteadhorseplay.co.uk
Competition entries to be made through www.horse-events.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Horse/Pony sports are dangerous. Neither the Tapner Eventing Team (Paul, Georgina or anyone acting on their behalf), nor the landowner can accept any liability for loss, damage, accident or injury to any persons, horses or property
- Personal Injury and Equipment Insurance Notice; The venue / instructor /Team Tapner (Paul, Georgina or anyone acting on their behalf) or Horse-Events Ltd do not insure the rider, your horse or your tack and equipment. You are strongly advised to have in place your own adequate personal accident insurance at all times
- The Venue/ Horse-Events Ltd and The Instructors will not be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to any person or their property however this may be caused
- Any equipment, even if advised by Paul, Georgina or a representing body, is used at your own risk
- Helmets and other safety equipment must adhere to the standards used in Affiliated competition (BSI Kitemarked, SEI ASTM F1163 04a onwards and SNELL E2001). You are strongly recommended to replace your hat if damaged or following a fall
- Wearing a body protector of the correct standard (Level 3) is compulsory when riding XC
- Each rider is advised to have their own personal accident insurance, Paul, Georgina or anyone acting on behalf of Team Tapner Academy or Tapner Eventing team cannot be held responsible and all taking part is done so at the riders own risk
- It is noted that Eventing and training with horses is a particularly dangerous sport
- Your tack and equipment must be well-fitting and safe. Further guidance can be found in the BHS handbooks, or ask Paul or Georgina
- It is compulsory that every person entering a Team Tapner Academy lesson who is under the age of 18 years of age is accompanied by a responsible adult
- Anyone going an online webinar under the age of 14 must have an adult present
- The Management of the venue or Team Tapner reserves the right to ask anyone to leave the venue / course / webinar at any time without giving a reason
- You note and accept there will be a no medical or veterinary cover on site
- All horses/ponies must be over four years old
- In the event of a cancellation, entry fees will be returned less £5 admin fee is retained
- Withdrawals: 72 hours before OR once the times are done and sent out. Before the closing date entries will be refunded less £5 admin fee any course booking fee will be dependable on each venues rules.
TEAM TAPNER ACADEMY Show Jumping clinic 5TH MAY 2021 is being organised by Team Tapner Eventing and the booking agent is Equine Bookings
Book this horse event below
Please note that this event allows for reserve bookings. A ticket marked 'Wait List' indicates that the class is currently full but we are allowing for Wait List bookings. Booking such a ticket does not guarantee you entry but adds you to the wait list. We will notify you if you make it onto the confirmed list or alternatively will refund your booking.