ST Hugh’s SEG Inter Schools Show Jumping
ST Hugh’s SEG Inter Schools Show Jumping
50cm – 100cm
9th & 10th February 2019
The School Equestrian Games (SEG) is a Brand new and exciting Inter School Competitions for 2019.
We pride ourselves in well organised events with clear communication in a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere, providing a platform for ALL school children to compete in equestrian sport at all levels of competition.
This competition is open to ALL School Children. The aim of the competition is to provide a fun encouraging inter schools competition for team and individuals
The following classes are available for the ST Hugh’s SEG Inter Schools Show Jumping
Any Schools Equestrian Games event is open to all children attending school with consent from the head teacher to represent the school at competition (children home schooled can compete).
‘SEG Registration Form’- this form is required to be completed online the first time your school is represented at an SEG competition before close of entries for the competition.
Entries and Entry Fees
Entries to: Where possible please enter online at www.horse-events.co.uk
Individuals entries from schools can be made and managers can email to declare the teams by 4th February February at 12 noon email@example.com
Entry Fee: £16 per round includes paramedic fee
Please note all entries whether Online or Postal are Subject to a non refundable booking fee of £1 per class
ENTRIES ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.
Available on the Horse Events website on Thursday 7th February after 6pm
Withdrawals after the closing date for whatever reason are non-refundable.
Changes and Substitutions
Changes and Substitutions can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org up to Wednesday 6th February at 12 noon. After this any changes need to be made on the day of the competition by the team manager before the start of the class. Complete Substitutions of new horse and rider will be charged for in full
Rosettes will be awarded to 6th Place for Individuals and 3rd place for Teams.
Prizes in kind
We know social media is an integral part of an adult and child’s communication today. We like to encourage positive sharing and comments among our competitors. If we feel any comments are negative or inappropriate, we have the right to remove these. People must expect to have their photograph taken at many of our events and we reserve the right to publish suitable photographs of those attending, along with the names of members involved.
If you do not wish for your photo to be published please inform the secretary at the individual event with your competitor number and your photo will not be taken.
Schools Equestrian Games alongside Horse-Events recognises the duty of care to safeguard and promote the welfare of children. It is committed to guaranteeing that safeguarding practice reflects statutory responsibilities, government guidance and complies with the best practice. We understand that while we give children the opportunity to compete in a fun environment, it is paramount that they are safe and protected from harm while doing so. For any queries or for further information on our policy please visit https://www.horse-events.co.uk/safe-guarding/ or if you need to speak to someone urgently please contact 07962 251696.
Wickstead Horse Play is a 50m x 70m all weather arena with a number of simulated cross country course loops built into it including Ditches, Banks and a water complex. This is the perfect venue for schooling your horse, hosting training clinics and competing at. Hosting many competitions from Show jumping, dressage, eventer challenges and derby style competitions.
To Hire the school please book at: www.wicksteadhorseplay.co.uk
Competition entries to be made through www.horse-events.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
- This Competition is run in accordance SEG Rules 2019. Please find on Horse Events Website
Any Differences will be stated on this schedule
- It is compulsory that all riders wear hats/helmets up British Eventing standards. All hats must be tagged with a Horse-Events tag which can be done at the Secretary’s tent on the day of the competition.
- Riding is a risk sport and it is highly advised that all riders wear body protectors to the latest BETA standard.
- It is compulsory that every person entering the Horse-Events venue who is under the age of 18 years of age is accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Each Horse can be entered for a maximum of 2 round
- NO dogs allowed
- It is compulsory that horseboxes are not to be mucked out on site.
- It is compulsory that all gates must be kept closed.
- The Management of Horse-Events reserves the right to remove anyone from the course at any time without giving a reason.
- The event may be cancelled without notice, due to adverse weather. In the event of adverse weather, it is recommended that you check on 07962 251 696 before departing.
- All horses/ponies must be at least four years old.
- In the event of a cancellation, entry fees will be returned minus £5 admin fee per rider.
- Withdrawals before the closing date (4th February) will have their entry fees returned on receipt of a vet or doctor’s certificate Withdrawals after the closing date are non refundable for whatever reason
- In the event of being oversubscribed a ballot in lines with the NSEA ruling will take place. If a Ballot takes place all schools will be notified if their entry is NOT successful. Entries will be refunded on to the card in which the entries were paid for.
ST Hugh’s SEG Inter Schools Show Jumping is being organised by Horse-Events and the booking agent is Equine Bookings
Book this horse event below
Please note that this event allows for reserve bookings. A ticket marked 'Wait List' indicates that the class is currently full but we are allowing for Wait List bookings. Booking such a ticket does not guarantee you entry but adds you to the wait list. We will notify you if you make it onto the confirmed list or alternatively will refund your booking.