Venue: Charlton Park Estate(Login to see distance from you)
Charlton Park has been a possession of the Earls of Suffolk since the last years of the 16th Century. The Estate extends to 4500 acres including 300 acres of woodland.
The Estate provides opportunities for letting property, both commercial office space and a number of residential properties located in the Park and around the surrounding villages. The residential properties range from large farmhouses to original Gatehouses.
Whilst retaining the privacy of the family home and grounds, the park is available to hire to host corporate social and charity events It is also a popular film location.
Directions: Must enter through the business park, using postcode SN16 9RU.
The facilities at Charlton Park include:
- 12 Internal Boxes with high ceilings, large windows, rubber matted and feed mangers.
- 6 External facing stables with hay mangers, feed mangers and all rubber matted.
- Wash box with hot and cold water
- Secure tack room with heating.
- Feedroom pupose built with ample storage.
- Laundry room.
- Complete kitchen facilities for entertaining.
- 5 horse covered Monarch Horse Walker
- 60m x 20m Olympic Dressage Arena
- Full set of show jumps including trays, fillers and portable xc fences
- 4’500 acre estate with complete off road hacking.
- Individual well secured paddocks
- Large fields for group turnout
- Concrete parking for lorries and trailers
- Excellent yard security on site 24/7.