SEG Eventing Championships
The SEG Eventing Championships is a series of ODE’s around the country to give children the opportunity to compete for their schools and qualify for the Schools Equestrian Games Eventing Championships.
This is a prestigious series and is the recognised Eventing Championships for all schools, we welcome international schools to compete as well.
Please note the 2019 Championships has been rescheduled for the 22nd March 2019 – please find the schedule here
How to Qualify
- Throughout the season the competitions are individual qualifiers -teams will then be made at the championships if schools have enough members from their school who have qualified individually to make up a team.
- Teams- Maximum of 2 teams per school per height at the championships.
- Top 8 qualify if section starters 30 or less, top 10 qualify if more than 30 starters per section.
- Qualification is passed down the line in the event that those placed have previously qualified.
- The same horse and rider combination qualify- no substitutions can be made.
- Each competitor rides for the school they currently attends – school leavers (17/18 years) ride for their previous school.
Qualifying Events (Additional Dates maybe added)
- 21st March October, Broadway, Worc 70,80,90 &100cm
- 5th April Calmsden, Glos – 80,90 & 100cm
- 26th April Swalcliffe, Oxon – 80,90 & 100cm
- 16th & 17th May Elmwood, Oxon – 70, 80,90 & 100cm
- 21st June Oxstalls, Glos – 80,90 & 100cm
- 4th & 5th July Elmwood, Oxon – 70, 80,90 & 100cm
- 16th August Oxstalls, Glos – 80,90 & 100cm
- 30th August Crown Farm, Oxon – 80,90 & 100cm
- 13th September Swalcliffe, Oxon – 80,90 & 100cm
With the Schools Equestrian Games Championships to be held at Broadway over the 27th September 2020.