SEG Eventing Championships
The SEG Eventing Championships is a series of ODE’s around the country to give children the opportunity to compete for their schools and qualify for the Schools Equestrian Games Eventing Championships.
This will be a prestigious new event for 2019 and will be the recognised Eventing Championships for all schools, we welcome international schools to compete as well.
How to Qualify
- Throughout the season the competitions are individual qualifiers -teams will then be made at the championships if schools have enough members from their school who have qualified individually to make up a team.
- Teams- Maximum of 2 teams per school per height at the championships.
- Top 8 qualify if section starters 30 or less, top 10 qualify if more than 30 starters per section.
- Qualification is passed down the line in the event that those placed have previously qualified.
- The same horse and rider combination qualify- no substitutions can be made.
- Each competitor rides for the school they currently attends – school leavers (17/18 years) ride for their previous school.
Qualifying Events (Additional Dates maybe added)
- Sunday 14th April 2019 at Calmsden, Gloucestershire.
- Sunday 28th April 2019 at Swalcliffe, Oxfordshire.
- Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th 2019 May at Elmwood Equestrian, Oxfordshire.
- Sunday 9th June 2019 at Treborough, Somerset.
- Sunday 23rd June 2019 at Oxstalls, Gloucestershire.
- Sunday 7th July 2019 at Broadway, Worcestershire.
- Saturday 3rd August 2019 at Hendersyde Park, Scotland.
- Sunday 1st 2019 at Crown Farm, Oxfordshire.
- Sunday 15th September 2019 at Swalcliffe, Oxfordshire
With the Schools Equestrian Games Championships to be held at Broadway over the 5th & 6th October 2019.