WYRE FOREST BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB OPEN TEAM AND INDIVIDUAL SHOW JUMPING includes Pony Club Spring Festival for 2021 CANCELLED
WYRE FOREST BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB OPEN TEAM AND INDIVIDUAL SHOW JUMPING include Pony Club Spring Festival for 2021
(Registered Charity No: 1050146)
THIS EVENT IS CANCELLED DUE TO THE LOCKDOWN REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED
ALL CLASSES ARE QUALIFIERS FOR PONY CLUB AREA 9 SHOW-JUMPING CHAMPIONSHIPS
All classes, except for the Spring Festival will be run as single-phase.
Spring Festival will run under Table A7 if time permits
This competition will be subject to Covid-19 guidelines at the time of event. Socially distancing must be maintained and Venue rules followed. One Rider—One Helper
The following classes are available for the WYRE FOREST BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB OPEN TEAM AND INDIVIDUAL SHOW JUMPING includes Pony Club Spring Festival for 2021 CANCELLED
Entries & Entry Fees
Enter online at www.horse-events.co.uk
Classes 1-3, 5 & 7—£13 per person
Classes 4 &6 Spring Festival —£15 per person
All entries are subject to a non refundable booking fee of £1.35
Horses and Ponies can only jump in a maximum of 3 classes
WITHDRAWALS & REFUNDS
Entries close: 16th January 2021
No refunds after close of entry
If you would like to edit your horse or rider details before the closing date of the event please login to your account and edit your booking under the ‘MY BOOKING’ Tab
If you would like to change the class please email firstname.lastname@example.org and if there is space available we will do this for you.
Cancellation: if for any reason the event should be cancelled a full refund will be given less the booking fee.
Times & Teams
Times: available from 21st January 2021 http://branches.pcuk.org/wyreforest
Teams: to consist of 3 or 4 riders with the best 3 scores of each team to count .
Rosettes will be awarded to sixth place for individual and 4th place for teams.
Please note there will be no prize giving on the day—rosettes will be sent to a nominated Branch Official for distribution.
Date for 2021
KINGS EQUESTRIAN CENTRE
ings is a purpose built competition and training venue set in the beautiful lush county of Herefordshire. The site is idyllic and combines superb, state of the art facilities with a tranquil and relaxing setting.
Kings provides the following facilities:
- Indoor Arena 60m x 30m
- Outdoor Arena 60m x 30m
- Viewing Galleries
- Local Produce Cafe
- Saddlery Shop
- Shower Facilities
- Floodlit Parking
- Unaffiliated Competitions
- Affiliated Competitions
- Regular Clinics & Seminars
- Wheelchair Access
- In House Riding Tuition
Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Ages as at 1st January 2021
- All classes as per Pony Club Show Jumping Rules 2021
- Riding hats must conform to Pony Club Show Jumping Rules 2021. Hats must be worn correctly fastened, at all times, while mounted. All jewellery must be removed. Suitable footwear must be worn.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse any entry or amend the order of classes or cancel classes
- Any objections to be notified to the Secretary within half an hour of the incident with a deposit of £10 -non-refundable if over-ruled by the Chief Steward
- The decision of the organisers is final
- Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of te organisers, or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the organisers of this event or The Pony Club nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies, nor the land- lord or his tenant, accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories, or any other personal property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever. Entries are only accepted on this basis.
- The organisers of this event have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents. They must obey the instructions of the organisers and all officials and stewards
- All non Pony Club competitors are not covered by The Pony Club insurance and must have their own third party cover. The Wyre Forest Branch of The Pony Club and the organisers of this event are not legally responsible for non Members and their insurance will not cover you.
- Horses and Ponies can only jump in a maximum of 3 classes
WYRE FOREST BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB OPEN TEAM AND INDIVIDUAL SHOW JUMPING includes Pony Club Spring Festival for 2021 CANCELLED is being organised by Wyre Forest Branch of the Pony Club and the booking agent is Equine Bookings