Wickstead HorsePlay Show Jumping Competition
You will be met on arrival by the secretary, please give your number/name so you are marked in as ‘declared’. Please give the names of who you are with and a telephone number for track and trace. Only 1 person per rider (plus one if from the same household).
If you are unwell or displaying any Covid 19 symptoms please do not attend this event.
Hat Tagging – It is an insurance requirement that you have the correct standard hat. If you are unsure please present it to an official for checking. If you are riding in a wrong standard hat this WILL affect any insurance claim. It is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the correct standard of hat is worn.
Passports – Please bring your horse’s passport, we will randomly check them. We operate on a yearly vaccination, with a 7 day clearance from the horses last vaccination.
Parking – Please wait to be parked. There will not be the opportunity to park with lots of space. Please respect the 2 meter distance rule and wear face masks if necessary around your vehicle. Absolutely no tying up outside your box, we do not have space, it is also dangerous with the close proximity of other vehicles.
Please follow the one way system in place.
Course walking – Please wear a face mask if course walking with others and do not touch the poles.
Catering – Please purchase your food and where possible consume it in your vehicle.
Do not gather in groups more than 6.
Results – All results will be on line. Please leave after your round.
Prizes – Certificates and gift vouchers will be emailed within 48 hours.
Photographs – Will be available on Jasmine Punters website
We hope you have a great day.
Georgina and Hannah.
WICKSTEAD HORSEPLAY **SHOW JUMPING COMPETITION**
Dawn to Dusk
OPEN TO ALL
NO entries on the day
Entries via www.horse-events.co.uk
Organiser & on the day contact Hannah Goddard 07725733443
THIS EVENT IS BEING ORGANISED BY WICKSTEAD HORSEPLAY – HORSE EVENTS IS ACTING AS THE ONLINE SECRETARY ONLY
STRICT COVID RULES WILL APPLY
- On entering Wickstead Farm Equestrian Centre you will be asked at the gate by the Secretary to show your hat, horses passport and sign in.
- Permission to enter Wickstead Horsplay is not given to anybody without passing through the secretaries.
- Anybody found to be breaking our COVID rules with extra people etc will be politely refused entry with no refund of entry fee
ARRIVE – COMPETE– LEAVE
- Please limit the number of supporters to 1 + 1 from the same household, absolutely no small children who are not competing.
- Your supporter must be willing to administer basic First Aid if needed.
- Please park with adequate space and /or where instructed.
- A contact telephone number and name plus the number of people attending must be given on arrival.
- Gloves must be worn while changing the jumps in the warm up or a designated person will do the jumps (if this is the case no other unmounted persons are allowed in the warm up arena).
- The warm up is limited to 7 people or 20 mins before your time
The following classes are available for the Wickstead HorsePlay Show Jumping Competition
Entries via www.horse-events.co.uk
Entries close on Thursday 15th October 2020.
Class times will be available on Horse events website on Friday 16th October after 6pm
All classes £13 plus non refundable booking fee
Prizes in kind – Rosettes will be awarded to 6th place.
Please do not hang around till the end of the class. After you have competed please leave, results will be posted on line and prizes will be posted after.
There will be catering onsite. Social distancing must be adhered to a maximum of 6 people queuing at once and sitting together. If the queue is larger than this please come back at a different time. Food to be eaten at your vehicle and all rubbish to be taken home and disposed of.
We recommend bringing your own sanitiser, towels, or wipes. We will provide some for the toilet, but cannot guarantee they will not run out.
Wash/ sanitise your hands regularly and especially after touching something that has been touched by other people.
Wickstead Horse Play is a 50m x 70m all weather arena with a number of simulated cross country course loops built into it including Ditches, Banks and a water complex. This is the perfect venue for schooling your horse, hosting training clinics and competing at. Hosting many competitions from Show jumping, dressage, eventer challenges and derby style competitions.
To Hire the school please book at: www.wicksteadhorseplay.co.uk
Competition entries to be made through www.horse-events.co.uk
RULES & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
RULES & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The judge’s decision is final.
2. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse an entry, restrict entries and make alterations
to entries if they deem necessary.
- Assistance but not leading is permitted in class 1 only. For class 2 if the rider is needing help then an assistor can step in, however the rider will then be deemed to be non-competitive. No assistance in all other classes.
- Hats – Hats should be of the current British Standard Riding Hats conforming to All PAS 015, VG1 – provided they are BSI Kitemarked, European – VG1 – provided they are BSI Kitemarked American –All SEI ASTM F1163 04a onwards and SNELL E2001 Australian & New Zealand – AS/NZS 3838 2006 onwards.
- Competition clothing should be worn at all times when mounted.
- Age of Competitor: Must be over 7 years of age on the date of competition.
- Refunds will be given if withdrawn before the closing date. NO REFUNDS AFTER CLOSE OF ENTRIES.
- Face jewellery other than a studs is not permitted, studs are worn at the riders risk and are not recommended.
- DOGS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEAD AT ALL TIMES. Please clean up after your dog.
10. In the event of cancellation due to circumstances beyond our control £5 per competitor
will be withheld to cover costs.
- Please clear all droppings/hay/litter from Wickstead Farm. No mucking out of lorries/ trailers.
- At Wickstead during the winter months our parking is limited. Absolutely no tying up outside of your horse box is permitted at any time.
- Please park where instructed.
- All horses must be vaccinated We work on an annual basis. There must be 6 clear days between any vaccination injection given and the date of the event.
- Health & Safety – The organisers have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organisers, officials and stewards.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY – Legal liability; Save for death or personal injury caused by negligence of the organisers or anyone for whom they are, in law, responsible neither the organisers, Wickstead HorsePlay, any agent, employee or representative of these bodies nor Wickstead Farm Equestrian Centre and its representatives accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories or any other person or property whatsoever whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever.
Wickstead HorsePlay Show Jumping Competition is being organised by Wicksetad HorsePlay and the booking agent is Equine Bookings