WAVERTON HOUSE HUNTER TRIALS
PLEASE NOTE THE LARGE CLASSES ARE NOW FULL.
WAVERTON HOUSE HUNTER TRIALS
By kind permission of Orlando and Clemmie Fraser
CLASSES AT 60cm, 70cm, 80cm and 90cm
Entries close: 9th October 2020 or when full
Enter online at www.horse-events.co.uk
All competitors must be 7 years of age or over on the date of the competition.
Competitors will be required to print their own A4 size numbers prior to the event. All Government COVID guidelines will adhered to.
The following classes are available for the WAVERTON HOUSE HUNTER TRIALS
Entries & Entry Fees
Entries:Online at www.horse-events.co.uk
Individual 60cm £25
Individual other £33
Pairs £ 50
All entries are subject to a £1.35 – £1.75 non refundable booking fee
TIMES and NUMBERS
These are not provided. Paper inserts to be printed at home ahead of the competition.
Times will be available from Thursday 15th October 2010 after 6pm at www.horse- events.co.uk
Rosettes and Prizes
Prizes and Rosettes:
There will be no on-site prize giving. Results will be issued online following completion of the competition and any queries should be raised as soon as possible. Final results will be announced on the Monday following the competition. Rosettes will be awarded to 6th place.
The course will be ready for walking from 3pm on Saturday 17th October 2020.
Compulsory for the Cross Country. Body Protectors should be worn under an air jacket if a competitor chooses to wear one.
If you can provide a volunteer for either day of the event this would be hugely appreciated. Thank you!!
If substituting either a horse or rider there is a £5 administration fee. Substituting a horse and rider combination in its entirety constitutes a new entry and a full entry fee must be paid. Substitution fees are payable to the secretary on the day.
You must notify us by phone or email if you wish to withdraw.
Provided we can fill your space we will issue a refund. If we are unable to fill your space, we will be unable to issue a refund.
Please contact the Organiser to check if the event is going ahead.
COVID 19 Terms and Conditions
ANYONE VUNERABLE OR DISPLAYING ANY COVID 19 SYMPTOMS MUST NOT ATTEND
This event is taking place behind closed doors with NO spectators. These Conditions are subject to change with the developing guidelines. Please ensure you are familiar with them prior to coming to the event.
Currently each competitor is ONLY allowed to bring ONE additional supporting person with them. This person must travel in the vehicle to the event with the rider and ideally be able to drive the vehicle and horse home in the event of an accident. If your supporting person is unable to drive the vehicle you MUST have made provisions to ensure the vehicle and horse can be removed from the venue. This supporting person must be available to help the rider alongside medical staff in the event of an accident if required. The name of the supporting person will be asked for at the time of arrival into site. No extra people will be allowed onsite other than the rider, named support person, volunteers & officials. All other
people will be asked to leave. No additional children other than those riding or with volunteers from the same household.
Should this event be cancelled at short notice due to Covid 19 or a change in the government’s advice, the organisers will retain £10.00 per entry fee to cover costs.
Gloves and Masks will be provided for volunteers and officials. Competitors and their assistant attending the event should provide their own protective equipment should they wish to use it.
Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- This hunter trial will be run under Pony Club rules unless otherwise stated.
- It is compulsory that ALL riders wear hats/helmets up to British Standard Riding Hats conforming to All PAS 015,VG1 – provided they are BSI Kitemarked, European VG1 – provided they are Kitemarked American, All SEI ASTM F1 163 04a onwards and SNELL E2001 Australian and New Zealand – AS/NZS 3838 2006 onwards.
- Riding is a risk sport and it is compulsory that all riders wear a body protector to the latest BETA standards. You are not allowed to wear a BETA Level 3 body protector with a 2000 label. Air Jackets may be worn but in conjunction with a body protector.
- It is compulsory that every person entering the one day event under 18 years of age is accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Event stopwatches are permitted.
- If dogs must come, they should remain on short leads at ALL times, however, we would prefer them to be left at home.
- Horseboxes must NOT be mucked out on site and anyone caught doing so will be fined.
- The Owner and Organiser of the event reserve the right to remove anyone from the event site at any time without giving a reason.
- There will be paramedics on site.
- There will be a vet on site and farrier on call.
- All horses and ponies must be 4 years of age or over.
- The event may be cancelled without notice due to adverse weather. If there are doubts over the event running, you should contact the organiser on 07900 994398
- If the event is cancelled, the event will refund entry fees minus £15 per entry for administration fees.
- You accept our withdrawal policy as stated on the schedule.
- Any complaints or queries must be given in writing to the secretary within 30 minutes of the incident with a fee of £10 which will be refunded if the objection is upheld.
- The fall of a competitor in any phase of the event results in elimination. Any rider who falls must be checked by the paramedics prior to leaving the site.
- Outside assistance is forbidden and will result in elimination.
- Anyone on the event site must expect to have their photograph taken and we reserve the right to publish suitable photographs along with names if relevant. If you do not wish for you photograph to be taken please inform the secretary.
All horses/ponies should have received a vaccination within 12 months of the date of the competition having already received their initial course of injections. There must be six clear days between the last vaccination and the date of the competition. Random checks will be taking place.
This policy is non-negotiable.
Personal Injury and Insurance:
The events owner nor organiser does not insure the rider, your horse, your tack or your equipment. You are strongly advised to have in place your own adequate insurance at all times.
The venue, nor anyone included in the organisation of the event will not be held responsible for ANY accident, injury or loss to any person or their property however this may be caused.
Health and Safety:
The organisers of this event have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and to prevent accidents occurring and must obey the rules and instructions of the organisers, stewards and officials.
WAVERTON HOUSE HUNTER TRIALS is being organised by Waverton House and the booking agent is Equine Bookings