Warwickshire Hunt Team Chase and Hunter Trails
Warwickshire Hunt Team Chase and Hunter Trails
By kind permission of Mark & Emily Warner
Please see instruction for printing your numbers
Particular attention should be paid to Safety and protection, age of and horse welfare, abuse of horses & exchanging horses. It is strongly recommended that all participants have Personal Accident Insurance
The following classes are available for the Warwickshire Hunt Team Chase and Hunter Trails
Entries & Entry Fees
Entries on line at http://www.horse-events.co.uk
Fees Payable are inclusive of a non-refundable Booking Fee are from £1.75 to £3
Class 1 & 4 £30
Class 3 £120 Per Team
Class 4 £110 Per Team
Class 6 £100
For help email email@example.com
Closing date for entries – midnight Monday 31st August 2020
Late entries subject to availability and late fee
CLASS 1, 2 & 5 Results will be judged on faults and a bogey time set at a fair hunting pace. No horse or pony may compete more than once in each class.
CLASS 3, 4 & 6 Teams must consist of 3 or 4 riders. Results will be judged on the time of the 3rd Horse through the finish, this will be the time for the team. It is a requirement that all participants carry third party insurance for not less than £5m.
CLASS 3 & 4 Results will be judged on fastest time. All riders must be 16 years and over on the day of the event. All horses must exceed 14.2 hands.
Numbers will be issued with your Times, please download from the link attached and edit the number you are allocated and print –
Print 2 x numbers for your bib and one to place in the front of their lorry/ car so that when they enter the car park we can tick them off our list.
PRIZES & ROSETTES
Class 1 Prizes: In Kind & Rosettes to 6th place
Class 2 Prizes: In Kind & Rosettes to 6th place
Class 3 Rosettes to 6th place, The ‘Jo Rugman’ Rose Bowl Kindly donated by The Late Mr Bill Longford & Mr John Rugman
Class 4 Rosettes to 6th place. A Perpetual Challenge Cup kindly donated by Mr & Mrs John Pritchard
Class 5 Prizes: In Kind & Rosettes to 6th place
Class 6 Prizes: In Kind & Rosettes to 6th place A Perpetual Challenge Cup kindly donated by The Late C W Cowper
Sponsors of the Event
Spring Paddocks Equine www.springpaddocksequine.co.uk
Bowie Lockwood Structures Ltd www.bowielockwood.co.uk
Oakleigh Green Midlands Ltd www.oakleighgreen.co.uk
Haines Watts www.hwca.com
Ryan Mahon Bloodstock
Team Way Eventing https://www.facebook.com/TeamWayEventing/
COMPETITIONS ARE RUN UNDER THE RULES OF THE MFHA AS PUBLISHED ON THE BRITISH TEAM CHASING WEBSITE. RIDERS WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ADHERING TO ANY RULE AFFECTING THEMSELVES OR THEIR HORSES.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entries can only be accepted if they are submitted with the correct Entry Fee.
2. Unless Fees are received in full, competitors will not be permitted to take part.
3. Any Competitor jumping a fence (other than the practice fence) prior to the competition will be disqualified.
4. The organisers reserve the right to return or refuse any entry.
5. The organisers and the landowners do not accept liability for any accident, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, grooms, spectators or any person or property whatever on the ground. All vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk. No responsibility can be accepted for dam- age to or loss from those vehicles moving or parking on the premises.
6. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
7. Numbers must be printed at home using the template provided. Number bibs must be sup- plier by competitors. Team classes please ensure that each rider wears the correct colour reference and notify the Secretary of any changes to the original entry.
8. Competitors shall report to the Collecting Ring Steward 15 minutes before their start time. 9. Exchanging horses is not allowed after a competitor has started.
10. The organisers reserve the right to:
Withhold any prizes because of insufficient declared entries, alter the advertised times, eliminate any competitor not adhering to the rules.
11. In the event of a dispute, the Steward’s decision is final. Any competitor wishing to lodge an objection must first deposit £40 at the help point and make their objection in writing. If up- held, the deposit will be refunded.
12. In the event of a postponement due to any unforeseen circumstances no refund of entry fees can be made. In the event of cancellation, 50% of entry fees will be returned.
13. Veterinary surgeons & farriers will be on the field during the competition and competitors will be required to pay for any services received.
Warwickshire Hunt Team Chase and Hunter Trails is being organised by and the booking agent is Equine Bookings