Tickhill 2021 Club / Open Show May
Tickhill 2021 Club / Open Show
Tickhill Riding Club is affiliated to the British Horse Society and is in Area 16
OPEN TO MEMBERS AND NON MEMBERS
Selected classes are qualifiers for Veteran Horse Society but are open to all competitors
The following classes are available for the Tickhill 2021 Club / Open Show May
Entries & Entry Fees
ONLINE ENTRIES ONLY AT WWW.HORSE-EVENTS.CO.UK
TRC Members £5 per class (+ £1 booking fee)
Non Members £7 per class (+ £1 booking fee)
All entries are subject to a non-refundable booking fee which will be stated online on a per class basis
All competitors must also pay a Compulsory Fee of £2 per Show for First Aid cover
No entries on the day, classes are limited and will be closed when full.
Please enter all classes online at www.horse-events.co.uk.
Entry will be on the basis that all individuals have read and will comply with COVID restrictions detailed at the end of the schedule.
If you have any queries regarding online entries please contact Horse-Events +44 (0)7493 750630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event secretary on the day – Carol Morgan/Kerry Stubbins
Closing date for entries midnight Wednesday proceeding the show date
All classes to be run under British Riding Club rules http://www.bhs.org.uk/enjoy-riding/british-riding-clubs/brc-handbook
Classes 10 & 21 are Veteran Horse Society area qualifiers – Open to members and non-members of the VHS. All competitors placed 1st- 4th in each age category will qualify for VHS Regional Finals ** see further information at the end of the schedule.
*Veteran Horse Society
– First round qualifier for the Veteran Horse Society Supreme Final: VETERAN HORSE OF THE YEAR 2021 – Kindly Sponsored by Allen & Page. Open to members and non-members. All competitors and grooms must adhere to VHS Rules in all circumstances. Failure to do so may result in immediate disqualification.
VHS Regional Final qualification. All competitors placed 1st to 4th in each age category will qualify for the corresponding class at VHS Regional Finals. Members must carry their cards in the ring and have their showing card signed by the judge in the ring as proof of qualification. Non-members will receive a red qualification card which can be exchanged for signed showing card when applying for VHS membership. It is the competitors’ responsibility to present their Showing card to the judge. Regional Finals are open to members only.
All competitors are eligible to enter open classes at the National Veteran Championships, to be held at Arena UK Lincolnshire on 1st – 3rd October 2021. No qualification or membership necessary. See VHS website for schedule. For further information please visit the VHS website www.veteran-horse-society.co.uk or telephone the VHS Show Office on 01239 881300 or 07789 514004.
Class and Ring Details
RING 2 – RIDDEN CLASSES – starts at 10am
RING 2 – WORKING HUNTER CLASSES
Classes 11- 14
Working Hunter Classes will be judged on jumping performance, conformation, type, presence and manners All horses and ponies to be 4 years old and over
RING 3 – IN HAND CLASSES – 9:30 am PROMPT
MAIN RING – SHOW JUMPING – 10.00 a.m.
Classes 23 – 28
Horses and ponies will jump together OVER A SINGLE PHASE COURSE But WILL BE PLACED SEPERATELY. PONY MUST BE 14.2HH OR UNDER. No horse or pony to enter more than 3 show jumping classes
PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE AND SECRETARYS NOTICE BOARD ON SHOW DAY FOR ANY SCHEDULE AMENDMENTS.
- Online entry only (contact details held as per Track and Trace purposes)
- Class times will be issued in advance
- Competitors asked not to attend if experiencing COVID 19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms
- Max of 2 helpers per rider – no spectators
- Parking following stewards instructions to ensure social distancing
- No Competitors allowed in the cabin
- Social distancing to be maintained when moving around the showground
- Only Stewards and Judges allowed in collecting and competition rings other than during designated course walks (rider + one helper)
- Only one person in the toilet block at any one time (unless assisting a child)
- Riders are permitted to wear a face mask but these must not be attached to the riding hat
- No catering facilities on site
- Online photography purchase only, no onsite viewing
- Any individual not adhering to COVID 19 restrictions will be asked to leave
Withdrawals & Substitutions
Refund Policy: No Refunds at any time
Event booking Closing Date 12-05-2021
Cancellation Policy: Full refund minus booking fee and first aid.
- A valid passport and vaccination record must accompany the horse/pony to all events and be available for inspection. Horses must be vaccinated in accordance with BRC rules http://www.bhs.org.uk/enjoy-riding/british-riding-clubs/news
- For all TRC events the age for all the year is at 1st January 2021
- All Lead Rein competitors must be 4 years old and under 8 years of age. Lead Rein competitors are not allowed in any Show Jumping classes, and they must remain on Lead Rein at all times whilst on site
- Entry fee will not be refunded once the entry has been made
- Hats must be worn to at least this standard with harnesses properly adjusted and fastened:
British PAS015: 1998 or 2011 provided they are BSI Kitemarked or Inspec IC marked, VG1 01.040 2014-12 provided they are BSI Kitemarked or Inspec IC marked. European – VG 01.040: 2014-12 provided they are BSI Kitemarked or Inspec IC marked. American – ASTM F1163: 2004a or 04a onwards provided they are SEI marked, SNELL E2001 or Snell E2016. Australian & New Zealand – AS/NZS 3838: 2006 onwards provided they are SAI global marked
- Skull cap hats must be worn with a silk
- Jackets must be worn in all jumping classes at all times
- Any complaint must be lodged at the Secretary’s cabin with the payment of £10, which will be refunded should the objection not be sustained
- The decision of the judges will be final
- The committee reserves the right to refuse an entry
- Any competitor not ready when called may be eliminated
- Classes may be split or amalgamated depending on entries
- PLEASE NOTE LUNGEING IS NOT ALLOWED ON THE SHOW FIELD
- Please make sure you have adequate insurance cover for your horse/pony
- For further information please email: email@example.com
Save for death or personal injury caused by negligence of the organisers or anyone whom they are in law responsible, neither TRC or BHS nor any agent, employee, or representative of these bodies will accept any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land or any other person or property whatsoever, whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever.
Tickhill 2021 Club / Open Show May is being organised by Tickhill Riding Club and the booking agent is Equine Bookings