THE PONY CLUB DRESSAGE TO MUSIC 2022 ( 9th April)
THE PONY CLUB DRESSAGE TO MUSIC 2022
All rules are available at – https://pcuk.org/sports/dressage/competitions-and-events/dressage-to-music/
Entries Open: 1st March 2022
Entries Close: 4th April at midday 2022
All entries should be made online using www.horse-events.co.uk
The following classes are available for the THE PONY CLUB DRESSAGE TO MUSIC 2022 ( 9th April)
Entries & Entry Fees
All entries should be made online using www.horse-events.co.uk.
All classes £15
Pairs class £30
This is a single booking form process and entries will not be confirmed without payment.
All entries are subject to a non-refundable booking fee as stated online.
For Pony Club Championship entries, you will need your membership number and Branch/Centre to enter.
If you would like to edit your horse or rider details before the closing date of the event, please login to your Horse Events account and edit your booking under the ‘MY BOOKING’ Tab
If you would like to change the class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and if there is space available, we will do this for you.
For ALL changes of horse and rider substitutions after the closing date there is a £5 charge, please fill out the following form online at: https://www.horse-events.co.uk/rider-horse-substitutions-form/
IF YOU HAVE ANY DIFFICULTIES ENTERING ONLINE, PLEASE DO NOT HESTITATE TO CONTACT HORSE- EVENTS
Email: email@example.com or Tel: 07962 251696 not after 7pm
- To be run in accordance with Pony Club Dressage Rules 2022
- Please ensure your members comply with eligibility, hat tagging, body protector and medical armband rules and responsible adult present.
- Please Print your own Paper Number
- Late entries may be accepted at the organiser’s discretion. Late Entry Surcharge £5.
- Queries may only be raised via the Secretary by the DC or their appointee. Protests / objections will be managed as per Rule 5.
- Photographic Rights – competitors and their parents/guardians have given permission for any photographic and/or film or TV footage taken of persons or horses/ponies taking part in Pony Club events to be used and published in any media whatsoever for editorial purposes, press information or advertising by or on behalf of the Pony Club and/or Official Sponsors of the Pony Club.
- A valid passport and vaccination record must accompany the horse/pony to this event and must be available for inspection if required by event officials. Vaccinations must be in accordance with the Pony Club Vaccination Rule 2022.
Withdrawals & Refunds
Withdrawals & Refunds
Full refunds will be given up until the closing date of the competition.
After the closing date no refunds will be made without a doctors or vets certificate produced no later than 24 hours after the event. If produced after this no refunds will be given.
Refunds where due after the closing date are subject to an admin fee of £5.00.
In the event of abandonment 50% of the entry fee will be refunded.
After the closing date for substitutions may only be made as per PC Show Jumping Rules 2022.
Please email your changes after the closing date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Novice Individuals – Open to all Pony Club combinations who have not:
- represented their Branch/Centre in Dressage at Open or Intermediate Area level.
- have not been placed 1st in an individual Pony Club Dressage to Music Competition at The Pony Club summer or winter Championships.
- competed in any British Dressage competitions above Preliminary level.
Intermediate Individuals – Open to all Pony Club combinations who have not:
- represented their Branch/Centre in Dressage at Open Area level
- been placed 1st in an Open or Intermediate individual Pony Club Dressage to Music Competition at The Pony Club summer or winter Championships.
- competed in any British Dressage competitions above Novice level.
Open Individuals – Open to all Pony Club Members.
Pairs – Open to pairs from any Branch, Centre or combination of Branches or Centres.
Arena UK offers unrivaled equestrian facilities boasting the UK’s largest outdoor all-weather surface arena, coupled with a magnificent indoor arena, warm-up area, covered collecting ring, ring-side restaurant and dedicated hospitality areas.
Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers, or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the organisers of this event or The Pony Club nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies, nor the landlord or his tenant, accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories, or any other person or property whatsoever. Entries are only accepted on this basis.
HEALTH, SAFETY & WELFARE:
Organisers of this event have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organisers and all the officials and stewards.
THE PONY CLUB DRESSAGE TO MUSIC 2022 ( 9th April) is being organised by The Pony Club and the booking agent is Equine Bookings