The North Cotswold Hunt Pony Club Open Arena Eventer Challenge
The North Cotswold Hunt Pony Club Open Arena Eventer Challenge Trainer Day
(Under 18yrs Pony Club and non Pony Club Members)
Classes from 40 cm Lead Rein to 1 metre under 18s
The course will consist of a mixture of coloured and rustic fences.
There will be course walk at 9.30 to start at 10am, as its a training event Sophie Martindale will be there all day to give instruction and advice
Achievement Rosettes will be awarded
All classes will be run as a single phase with an optimum time.
Entries through Horse Events
Refreshments available – First Aid in attendance / Vet on call
Please note: the EHV SELF CERT Form needs to be filled in and return to the organiser prior to the event
The following classes are available for the The North Cotswold Hunt Pony Club Open Arena Eventer Challenge
Entries & Entry Fees
Times will be available on Horse Events two days prior to the event
Class Details and Rosettes
Classes 1 and 2 are strictly for novice and inexperienced combinations – please respect this.
Classes 3 and 4 will be split into horses and ponies if enough entries.
Rosettes Achievement rosettes will be awarded
COVID-19 Regulations—Arrive, Compete, Leave
COVID-19 Regulations—Arrive, Compete, Leave
• Social distancing is to be practiced at all times. Anyone feeling unwell must NOT attend.
• Parking slots will be marked out with cones in accordance with social distancing regulations.
• Sanitisers are provided and where possible everyone to wear riding or other gloves.
• Each rider may have one supporter which may be a parent/driver/groom. DCs may attend to support their members.
• For show jumping a warm up arena with jumps will be provided for a maxi- mum of 15 mins and five horses at a time or three ponies with leaders. The warm-up arena will be stewarded.
• No spectators or grooms are allowed to access the warm-up arena.
• No posting of pictures taken at the event on social media please.
The Unicorn Equestrian Centre is in the heart of the Cotswold was established in 1996 and is a purpose built all weather equestrian facility.
It has been specifically designed to meet the highest standard required for a wide variety of equestrian disciplines.
66 x 30m indoor arena with viewing gallery and seating for 100 plus people.
60 x 20m outdoor area.
100 x 40m carriage driving arena.
Conference facilities for large and small meetings, ample stabling and parking, on-site accommodation and home cooked catering.
(registered charitable company number 1148612)
Terms and Conditions
- The Judges decision is final. Objections must be made in writing within 10 minutes of the results being published with a deposit of £20, (refundable if objection is upheld).
- Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers, or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the organisers of this event or The Pony Club nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies, nor the landlord or his tenant, accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories, or any other personal property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever. Entries are only accepted on this basis.
- The organisers of this event have taken all reasonable precautions to en- sure the health and safety of everyone present at this event. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents. They must obey the instructions of the organisers and all officials and stewards.
- All non Pony Club competitors are not covered by The Pony Club Insurance and must have their own third party cover. The NCHPC Branch of The Pony Club and the organisers of this event are not legally responsible for non Members and their insurance will not cover you.
- The Organisers reserve the right to refuse an entry, restrict entries and make alterations when necessary.
- Hard hats to CURRENT APPROVED SAFETY STANDARDS with chinstrap must be worn for all classes or while mounted. No fixed peaks.
- All Competitors must wear body / back protectors to approved British Safety Standards.
- Horse / ponies under the age of 4 years or stallions are not permitted at the event.
- No refunds will be given except on receipt of valid Veterinary or Doctors Certificate
- All droppings to be picked up, no tying ponies outside trailers or lorries please.No Dogs allowed
The North Cotswold Hunt Pony Club Open Arena Eventer Challenge is being organised by North Cotswold Hunt Pony Club and the booking agent is Equine Bookings