CANCELLED – THE COTTESMORE HUNT BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB TEAM & INDIVIDUAL SHOW JUMPING
it is with deep regret that the Cottesmore PC Showjumping has had to be cancelled due to the access on and off the field being too wet. This decision has not been taken lightly but due to the location of the field entrance on such a busy road we only have everyone’s safety in mind.
The following classes are available for the CANCELLED – THE COTTESMORE HUNT BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB TEAM & INDIVIDUAL SHOW JUMPING
Entries and Entry Fees
Entries on https://www.horse-events.co.uk
Entries close Tuesday 11th June – late entries accepted if space allows
Clear round – £8 or £10 on the day (may be limited space on the day)
Classes 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 – £12 or £14 on the day
Teams of 3-4 members must pre enter only.
Class 9 to be run as 2 round. 2nd round timed, max height 1.10m
Entries are subject to a non refundable booking fee of £1 per entry.
Teams can be made up in classes 3, 5, 6,7 & 8 only.
Teams of 3 or 4, best 3 scores to count
Each Pony Club to be responsible for the arena party while their team or individual member is competing.
No substitutions/switches of competitors once the class has started
Starting at approximately 9:30am
Times will be available on the Cottesmore Pony Club Website from 6pm on Thursday 13th June.
EQUINE INFLUENZA VACCINE COMPLIANCE
On arrival ALL competitors will be required to present their Horses/Ponies
Passport/Equine ID to ensure that they comply with vaccination rules for PCUK.
Details can be found at; http://www.pcuk.org/uploads/dcs/Vaccinations_Rule_2019.pdf
Cottesmore Pony Club Field
Conditions of Entry
1. The Event will be run under Pony Club Show Jumping Rules 2019.
2. Failure to comply with rules may result in elimination.
3. The Judges decision shall be final.
4. Age as at 1st January 2019.
5. The Pony Club Hat Rule is mandatory. ALL MOUNTED RIDERS MUST WEAR A
HAT WITH A CURRENT AQUAMARINE PC TAG
6. Entries will be received on a first come, first served basis.
7. Horses and ponies shall be over 4 years old.
8. The Organisers reserve the right to alter or cancel classes at any given
9. Rosettes, according to entries.
10. Objections must be submitted in writing with a £25 deposit, within 30
minutes of the completion of the class.
11. Dismounted Prize giving in correct dress at end of each class.
LEGAL LIABILITY – The Committee, Organisers and Landowners do not hold themselves
responsible for any loss, damage, accident, injury or illness to any horse, rider, spectator
or any other person or property.
HEALTH AND SAFETY – The Organisers of this event have taken all reasonable
precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to
be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent
accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the Organisers and all the Officials
CANCELLED – THE COTTESMORE HUNT BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB TEAM & INDIVIDUAL SHOW JUMPING is being organised by Cottesmore Pony Club and the booking agent is Equine Bookings