TEAM TAPNER ACADEMY 27th Nov- Get In Early And Get Some Winter Training With Paul Tapner
TEAM TAPNER ACADEMY Get In Early And Get Some Winter Training With Paul Tapner
Maybe it’s XC practice, Maybe it’s some SJ practice or maybe you want help with both?!
In the Showjumping working towards finding a rhythm, how to walk and ride a course to the best of your ability.
XC – Have a practice working over various XC type fences in the versatile Wickstead HorsePlay arena, which has an array of XC fences including banks, ditches and water. Whether it’s to keep your ‘eye in’, perfecting your style, stringing fences together or working on combinations,
Which ever you choose, learn from the best! Paul has competed at and WON at the best events in the world and he is a very informative instructor.
Group lessons of 3 (1 hour) to 5 (1.5 hour) riders in each group.
The great thing about the Wickstead HorsePlay arena is that everything is very central therefore if you are not feeling it on that particular day the fences can stay small or you can jump a more forgiving alternative, if you are feeling brave then the fences can be raised or you can have a go at some harder lines!
Novice & above. SJ
Novice & above XC
Book on line at http://www.horse-events.co.uk
Paul and Georgina are available for freelance teaching in all disciplines please do make contact if you would like more information. www.tapnerevening.co.uk
The following classes are available for the TEAM TAPNER ACADEMY 27th Nov- Get In Early And Get Some Winter Training With Paul Tapner
Entries & Entry Fees
Entry via Online Booking at http://www.horseevents.co.uk
Team Tapner Academy members discount applied choose TTA Member when entering
£55 TTA members per person
£60 non members per person
*Including course hire, not including non refundable booking fee.
Times will be available on our website http://www.tapnereventing.com/training-with-paul/academy/times/ once they are done approximately 1 week to 48 hours before the clinic date, please note once times are done there are no refunds unless the space is filled.
Withdrawals and Refunds
Cancellation: In the event of a cancellation, entry fees will be returned less £5 admin fee is retained
Withdrawals: 72 hours before OR once the times are done and sent out. Before the closing date entries will be refunded less £5 admin fee any course booking fee will be dependable on each venues rules.
All entries are subject to a non refundable booking fee stated online
Wickstead Farm Equestrian Centre is a BHS Approved Livery and Facilities Centre and listed in the BHS Where To Train. We are an Approved Pony Club Centre and also a Registered Riding for the Disabled Group. The establishment holds a full Council Licence is compliance of Section 1 of the Riding Establishments Act.
Wickstead Farm offers a full range of livery, schooling and competition facilities including indoor school, fully lit outdoor manege, horse walker, cross country course and spa. Based on a large National Trust Estate, between Highworth and Coleshill on the Wiltshire / Oxfordshire border, our clients enjoy off road riding and river crossings through beautiful Wiltshire countryside.
Cross Country Course
Wickstead has its own Professionally built Cross Country, with a range of jumps up to 3’3″ including two water complexes. We also have a new little minimus course with jumps 1′ – 1’9 . It is available for use for Competitions and Schooling.
If you would like to book the course for schooling it is £20 per horse please phone to let us know when you would like to come on 01793 762265 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Horse/Pony sports are dangerous. Neither the Tapner Eventing Team (Paul, Georgina or anyone acting on their behalf), nor the landowner can accept any liability for loss, damage, accident or injury to any persons, horses or property
- Personal Injury and Equipment Insurance Notice; The venue / instructor /Team Tapner (Paul, Georgina or anyone acting on their behalf) or Horse-Events Ltd do not insure the rider, your horse or your tack and equipment. You are strongly advised to have in place your own adequate personal accident insurance at all times
- The Venue/ Horse-Events Ltd and The Instructors will not be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to any person or their property however this may be caused
- Any equipment, even if advised by Paul, Georgina or a representing body, is used at your own risk
- Helmets and other safety equipment must adhere to the standards used in Affiliated competition (BSI Kitemarked, SEI ASTM F1163 04a onwards and SNELL E2001). You are strongly recommended to replace your hat if damaged or following a fall
- Wearing a body protector of the correct standard (Level 3) is compulsory when riding XC
- Each rider is advised to have their own personal accident insurance, Paul, Georgina or anyone acting on behalf of Team Tapner Academy or Tapner Eventing team cannot be held responsible and all taking part is done so at the riders own risk
- It is noted that Eventing and training with horses is a particularly dangerous sport
- Your tack and equipment must be well-fitting and safe. Further guidance can be found in the BHS handbooks, or ask Paul or Georgina
- It is compulsory that every person entering a Team Tapner Academy lesson who is under the age of 18 years of age is accompanied by a responsible adult
- Anyone going an online webinar under the age of 14 must have an adult present
- The Management of the venue or Team Tapner reserves the right to ask anyone to leave the venue / course / webinar at any time without giving a reason
- You note and accept there will be a no medical or veterinary cover on site
- All horses/ponies must be over four years old
- In the event of a cancellation, entry fees will be returned less £5 admin fee is retained
- Withdrawals: 72 hours before OR once the times are done and sent out. Before the closing date entries will be refunded less £5 admin fee any course booking fee will be dependable on each venues rules.
TEAM TAPNER ACADEMY 27th Nov- Get In Early And Get Some Winter Training With Paul Tapner is being organised by Team Tapner Eventing and the booking agent is Equine Bookings
Book this horse event below
Please note that this event allows for reserve bookings. A ticket marked 'Wait List' indicates that the class is currently full but we are allowing for Wait List bookings. Booking such a ticket does not guarantee you entry but adds you to the wait list. We will notify you if you make it onto the confirmed list or alternatively will refund your booking.