SOUTH WOLD HUNT (NORTH) BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB INDOOR ARENA EVENTING CANCELLED
SOUTH WOLD HUNT (NORTH) BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB INDOOR ARENA EVENTING
Cancelled refunds will be issued
The competition will be run over a course of Show Jumps/Working Hunter style fences. It is to be ridden at a sensible pace against an optimum time which will be used to decide the winner.
Pre entry only www.horse-events.co.uk
Entries close 10th January 2021 or earlier if full.
Catering by SWN
Covid-19 return to sport guidelines will be followed
ARRIVE COMPETE LEAVE
The following classes are available for the SOUTH WOLD HUNT (NORTH) BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB INDOOR ARENA EVENTING CANCELLED
Entries & Entry Fees
Pre entry only www.horse-events.co.uk
Class 1 – £10
All other Classes: £14 per horse/pony & rider per class.
Medical charge £2 per rider MUST BE ADDED AT POINT OF BOOKING
All entries subject to a non-refundable booking fee of £1.35
WITHDRAWALS & REFUNDS
Withdrawal before close of entries – refund given
Withdrawal after close of entries – no refund
Times & Results
Individual Rosettes to 6th place.
Special rosette to the highest placed SWN rider in each class.
To claim your rosette, please email your name and address to email@example.com“
SJ Phase: Knocking down obstacle 4 penalties
First disobedience of horse 4 penalties
Second disobedience of horse in whole course 8 penalties
Third disobedience of horse in whole course Elimination*
(Each circle or crossing tracks between fences counts as one disobedience)
First fall of rider Elimination*
Fall of Horse Elimination*
Error of course not rectified Elimination*
Failure to start or jump next fence within 60 seconds Elimination*
Starting before the Bell Elimination*
Continuing the course without a hat, or with chinstrap undone Elimination*
*Competitors eliminated in this phase may not proceed to the XC phase
Knocking down an obstacle 4 penalties
First refusal, run-out or circle of horse at obstacle 20 penalties
Second refusal, run-out or circle at same obstacle 40 penalties
Third refusal, run-out or circle at same obstacle Elimination
Four refusals around the course Elimination
Fall of horse Elimination
Fall of rider Elimination
Error of Course not rectified Elimination
Horse trapped in obstacle Elimination
Horse resisting rider for 60 consecutive seconds anywhere on
the course Elimination
Failure to cross the finish line mounted Elimination
Continuing the course without a hat, or with chinstrap undone Elimination
Time will be taken overall.
For every commenced second in excess of the optimum time 0.4 penalty
Every commenced second in excess of 5 seconds under the
optimum time 0.4 penalty
Exceeding the time limit Elimination
Time limit is twice the optimum time.
Huge thank you to all our volunteers and sponsors.
Without you we would not be able to run this event.
Buckets Animal Feed.
East Coast Commercial Ltd.
Top Crop Haylage
Please take your litter home and clean up after dogs.
All dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
All horse and pony droppings to be cleared from parking areas.
Please do not hang hay nets outside your trailers.
Do not leave ‘tied up’ horse/pony unattended
Covid 19 Measure
Covid Rules of Entry
Anyone vulnerable, displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, or from a lock-down area must not attend.
Guidelines may change and the latest version will be attached with times –
please ensure you are familiar with them before coming to the event.
Each competitor is ONLY allowed to bring 1 additional supporting person
with them. This person must travel in the vehicle to the event with the rider. This
supporting person must be available to help rider, alongside medical staff, in the event
of an accident if needed.
The name of the supporting person will be asked for at the time of booking.
No extra people will be allowed on-site other than the rider, named support person, volunteers
Grid Ref: TF 343 848
Terms and Conditions
RULES AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The event is run under Pony Club 2020 Arena Eventing rules.
- The Pony Club hat rule is mandatory. Hats must be worn with chinstrap fastened at all times when mounted. A jockey skull cap with no fixed peak must be worn when riding cross country over fences 80cm and above. It is also strongly recommended over lower fences. Hats must be tagged using either Pony Club or BE tags.
- No recording device e.g. camera is permitted
- 4.Body Protectors for cross country riding must meet BETA 2009 Level 3 Standard (Purple tag) even if using an air-jacket or 2018 turquoise tag.
- Humane girths are not allowed.
- Horses must be at least 5 years old.
- A horse/pony may compete only once per class.
- No horse/pony may go round more than three times overall.
- CONTINUING AFTER A FALL Any competitor who has a fall or sustains a serious injury anywhere at the competition site should see the medical personnel on the day and be passed fit to ride before riding that horse in a further test or before riding any other horse
- 10.The judge’s decision is final.
- Failure to comply with safety and other rules will result in elimination.
- Organisers retain the right to limit or refuse entries. The organisers reserve the right to cancel or change any classes and to adjust prize money if there are insufficient entries.
- ..Vaccination Policy for L.R.A.C. – All ponies/horses must be vaccinated, in date + done on an annual basis. Passports will be checked.
Objections may only be made to the secretary via email within 30 minutes of the results being published accompanied with a £10 deposit.
|LEGAL LIABILITY Save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers, or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the organisers of this Event, nor the Pony Club, nor any agent,
employee or representative of these bodies, accepts any liability for any
accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars their contents and accessories, or any other person or property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever.
HEALTH AND SAFETY. The organiser of this Event has taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organiser and all officials and stewards.
SOUTH WOLD HUNT (NORTH) BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB INDOOR ARENA EVENTING CANCELLED is being organised by SOUTH WOLD HUNT NORTH BRANCH PONY CLUB and the booking agent is Equine Bookings