Royal Artillery Pony Club Open Show Jumping
WE HAVE BOOKED SPARSHOLT FOR 29TH FEBRUARY AND WILL TRANSFER ALL ENTRIES TO THIS DATE. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND PLEASE LOGIN TO HORSE EVENTS AND CANCEL YOU ENTRY TO RECEIVE A REFUND BY THE 20TH FEBRUARY
RA Pony Club
Royal Artillery Pony Club – Open Show Jumping
(Rescheduled from 15th February)
Including Pony Club Winter League and Debut Qualifiers
All Classes are open to Pony Cub and non Pony Club Members
Late Entires please email : email@example.com
Food and drinks available on the day
First aid cover. No Ambulance in attendance
Start at 9am Prompt
(Strictly no dogs)
The following classes are available for the Royal Artillery Pony Club Open Show Jumping
*Competitors may enter either 3a or 3b but not both. Classes will run concurrently
**Competitors may enter either 5a or 5b but not both. Classes will run concurrently
For Qualifers please read the eligibility conditions
Entry & Entry Fee
Online Entries only at www.horse-events.co.uk
Entry fees – £13 per class, (£14 Winter Series Qualifiers)
Closing date for entries Monday 24th Feb or earlier if classes are full.
All entries are subject to a £1.35 non refundable booking fee.
Eligibility for Qualifiers
Eligibility for Qualifiers
Combination of horse/pony and rider are not eligible if they have represented their Branch/Centre at INTERMEDIATE or above at Summer Area Qualifiers for The Pony Club Show Jumping Championships or any rider who has competed at the Winter Series Open Grand Prix Championships or The Pony Club Show Jumping Final at Hickstead.
Combination of horse and rider are not eligible if they have ever been played 1st-3rd AS AN INDIVIDUAL in the NOVICE or above Pony Club Show Jumping Championships.
Riders cannot compete in the Open Grand Prix Area competition if they have ridden in the Area Debut Competition in the same year.
Winter League eligibility
Combination of horse/pony and rider are not eligible if they have represented their Branch/ Centre at OPEN Summer Area qualifiers for The Pony Club Show Jumping Championships. (This does not include any other classes held in conjunction with Area Qualifiers).
Members and non Members may compete at Prelim Rounds in any Area. Qualifiers must have jumped a clear round in the first round or first phase if run under single or two phase. All Prelim Qualifiers will go forward to an Area Qualifier held in March 2020.
Food and drinks available on the day
First aid cover. No Ambulance in attendance.
The Equine Centre provides a professional teaching environment for all courses at all levels of study. The facilities include: Stabling for up to 75 horses; a 60m x 23m indoor arena; three outdoor arenas (70m x 50m with Olympic-standard surface; 60m x 30m; 60m x 30m); covered horse walker; grass rides; cross country schooling fences; weigh bridge.
The Equine Centre is a British Horse Society (BHS) approved examination centre endorsed by the ‘Where to Train’ guide. Horses are carefully selected by either purchase or loan to provide students with the opportunity to develop a range of riding skills and provide a diverse research population for projects and dissertations.
The facilities include:
- Stabling for up to 75 horses
- A 60m x 23m indoor arena
- Three outdoor arenas (70m x 50m with Olympic-standard surface; 60m x 30m; 60m x 30m)
- Covered horse walker
- Grass rides
- Cross country schooling fences
- Weigh bridge
- Full size equine skeleton
- Heart rate monitors
- ETB Pegasus Limb Phasing Analysis System
- High speed camera
RULES AND CONDITIONS
- This competition will be judged under current Pony Club rules.
- Riders must wear riding hats to current approved British Standards, with the chinstrap properly fastened at all times when mounted. Helmets must have plain, dark coloured covers.
- All competitors have a responsibility to ensure that they and their horses are fit and at an appropriate standard to compete in the event.
- NO DOGS are allowed at the Equine Centre.
- No refund of entry fees will be made unless a Vet\Doctors certificate is produced.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel any show, alter classes and refuse any entries without explanation. In the event of cancellation, refunds will be made less £3.00 per entry form to cover administration costs.
- All horses and ponies must be 4 years old or over.
- Horses may be ridden once only in each class, and may not compete in more than 3 classes.
- Please use the bins provided for litter and droppings.
- In the interests of health and safety, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and obey the instructions of the Organiser and Stewards.
- For the avoidance of doubt and unless explicitly stated to the contrary, medical facilities will be limited to standard NHS accident and emergency callout.
- Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers, or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the organisers of this event or The Pony Club nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies, nor the landlord or his tenant, accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories, or any other personal property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever. Entries are only accepted on this basis.
- The organisers of this event have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present at this event. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents. They must obey the instructions of the organisers and all officials and stewards.
- All non Pony Club competitors are not covered by The Pony Club insurance and must have their own third party cover. The Royal Artillery Branch of The Pony Club and the organisers of this event are not legally responsible for non Members and their insurance will not cover you.
Royal Artillery Pony Club Open Show Jumping is being organised by and the booking agent is Equine Bookings
Book this horse event below
Please note that this event allows for reserve bookings. A ticket marked 'Wait List' indicates that the class is currently full but we are allowing for Wait List bookings. Booking such a ticket does not guarantee you entry but adds you to the wait list. We will notify you if you make it onto the confirmed list or alternatively will refund your booking.