Royal Artillery Pony Club Open Show Jumping including Pony Club Dengie Qualifiers
Royal Artillery Pony Club Open Show Jumping
Including Pony Club Dengie Qualifiers
Classes open to all (excluding Dengie Qualifiers which are open to existing pony club members)
(Strictly no dogs)
Start at 9am Prompt
The following classes are available for the Royal Artillery Pony Club Open Show Jumping including Pony Club Dengie Qualifiers
*Competitors may enter either 3a or 3b but not both.
**Competitors may enter either 5a or 5b but not both.
For Dengie Qualifers please read the eligibility conditions
Entry & Entry Fee
Online Entries only at www.horse-events.co.uk
Entry fees – £13 per class, £14 Dengie Qualifiers
Closing date for entries Tuesday 12th Feb or earlier if classes are full.
All entries are subject to a £1.10 non refundable booking fee.
Eligibility for Dengie Qualifiers
Open to individual Pony Club members but excluding any
combinations that have represented their branch/center at
INTERMEDIATE or above at summer area qualifiers for the Pony Club
Show Jumping Championships or any rider who has competed at the
Dengie Open Grand Prix Championships or the Pony Club Show
Jumping Final at Hickstead. Combination of horse and rider are not
eligible if they have ever been placed 1st to 6th AS AN INDIVIDUAL in
the NOVICE Pony Club Show Jumping Championships.
Winter League eligibility
Open to individual Pony Club Members but excluding any
combination of horse/pony and rider that have represented their
branch at OPEN summer Area qualifiers for the Pony Club Show
Jumping Championships or any Rider who has competed at The Pony
Club Open Summer Show Jumping Championships or The Pony Club
Show Jumping Final at Hickstead.
JA ponies and grade A horses registered with British Show Jumping
or SJI in the current year or previous year of the competition are not
eligible for Debut or Winter League. Should a horse or pony upgrade
during any part of the 2018/2019 series they will not be eligible to
compete further in the series
Food and drinks available on the day
First aid cover. No Ambulance in attendance.
The Equine Centre provides a professional teaching environment for all courses at all levels of study. The facilities include: Stabling for up to 75 horses; a 60m x 23m indoor arena; three outdoor arenas (70m x 50m with Olympic-standard surface; 60m x 30m; 60m x 30m); covered horse walker; grass rides; cross country schooling fences; weigh bridge.
The Equine Centre is a British Horse Society (BHS) approved examination centre endorsed by the ‘Where to Train’ guide. Horses are carefully selected by either purchase or loan to provide students with the opportunity to develop a range of riding skills and provide a diverse research population for projects and dissertations.
The facilities include:
- Stabling for up to 75 horses
- A 60m x 23m indoor arena
- Three outdoor arenas (70m x 50m with Olympic-standard surface; 60m x 30m; 60m x 30m)
- Covered horse walker
- Grass rides
- Cross country schooling fences
- Weigh bridge
- Full size equine skeleton
- Heart rate monitors
- ETB Pegasus Limb Phasing Analysis System
- High speed camera
RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition will be judged under current Pony Club rules.
2. Riders must wear riding hats to current approved British Standards, with the chinstrap
properly fastened at all times when mounted. Helmets must have plain, dark coloured
3. All competitors have a responsibility to ensure that they and their horses are fit and at an
appropriate standard to compete in the event.
4. NO DOGS are allowed at the Equine Centre.
5. No refund of entry fees will be made unless a Vet\Doctors certificate is produced.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel any show, alter classes and refuse any
entries without explanation. In the event of cancellation, refunds will be made less £3.00
per entry form to cover administration costs.
7. All horses and ponies must be 4 years old or over.
8. Horses may be ridden once only in each class, and may not compete in more than 3
9. Please use the bins provided for litter and droppings.
10. In the interests of health and safety, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to
avoid and prevent accidents occurring and obey the instructions of the Organiser and
11. For the avoidance of doubt and unless explicitly stated to the contrary, medical facilities
will be limited to standard NHS accident and emergency callout.
12. Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers, or
anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the organisers of this event or The
Pony Club nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies, nor the landlord
or his tenant, accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to
horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories, or any
other personal property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of
contract or in any other way whatsoever. Entries are only accepted on this basis.
13. The organisers of this event have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the health
and safety of everyone present at this event. For these measures to be effective,
everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents. They
must obey the instructions of the organisers and all officials and stewards.
14. All non Pony Club competitors are not covered by The Pony Club insurance and
must have their own third party cover. The Royal Artillery Branch of The Pony
Club and the organisers of this event are not legally responsible for non Members
and their insurance will not cover you.
Royal Artillery Pony Club Open Show Jumping including Pony Club Dengie Qualifiers is being organised by Royal Artillery Hunt Pony Club and the booking agent is Equine Bookings
Book this horse event below
Please note that this event allows for reserve bookings. A ticket marked 'Wait List' indicates that the class is currently full but we are allowing for Wait List bookings. Booking such a ticket does not guarantee you entry but adds you to the wait list. We will notify you if you make it onto the confirmed list or alternatively will refund your booking.