PONY CLUB DRESSAGE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2022
PONY CLUB DRESSAGE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2022
THE PONY CLUB NOVICE, OPEN NOVICE, INTERMEDIATE AND OPEN DRESSAGE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2022
By kind permission of Mr Harry Johnson and family
Entries online at www.horse-events.co.uk
Entries Open: 4th July 2022
Entries Close: 5th August 2022
Please refer to Rule 36 of the 2022 Dressage Rule Book plus Additional Eligibility for 2022.
All rules are available at – https://pcuk.org/officials/rulebooks/
The following classes are available for the PONY CLUB DRESSAGE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2022
Entries & Entry Fees
All entries should be made online using www.horse-events.co.uk.
Entry Fees: £57.00 per combination
All entries are subject to a non-refundable booking fee as stated online.
This is a single booking form process and entries will not be confirmed without payment.
For Pony Club Championship entries, you will need your membership number and Branch/Centre to enter.
If you would like to edit your horse or rider details before the closing date of the event, please login to your Horse Events account and edit your booking under the ‘MY BOOKING’ Tab
If you would like to change the class, please email email@example.com and if there is space available, we will do this for you.
For ALL changes of horse and rider substitutions after the closing date there is a £5 charge please fill out the following form online at: https://www.horse-events.co.uk/rider-horse-substitutions-form/
IF YOU HAVE ANY DIFFICULTIES ENTERING ONLINE, PLEASE DO NOT HESTITATE TO CONTACT HORSE- EVENTS
Email: Info@horse-events.co.uk or Tel: 07962 251696 not after 7pm
Times will be published on: 15th August 2022
WITHDRAWALS & REFUNDS
Withdrawals & Refunds
Full refunds will be given up until the closing date of the competition.
After the closing date no refunds will be made without a doctors or Vets certificate produced no later than 24 hours after the event. If produced after this no refunds will be given.
Refunds where due after the closing date are subject to an admin fee of £5.00.
In the event of abandonment 50% of the entry fee will be refunded.
- To be run in accordance with Pony Club Dressage Rules 2022
- Please ensure your members comply with eligibility, hat tagging, body protector and medical armband rules and responsible adult present.
- Please Print your own Paper Number
- Late entries may be accepted at the organiser’s discretion. Late Entry Surcharge £5
- Queries may only be raised via the Secretary by the DC or their appointee. Protests / objections will be managed as per Rule 50.
- Photographic Rights – competitors and their parents/guardians have given permission for any photographic and/or film or TV footage taken of persons or horses/ponies taking part in Pony Club events to be used and published in any media whatsoever for editorial purposes, press information or advertising by or on behalf of the Pony Club and/or Official Sponsors of the Pony Club.
- A valid passport and vaccination record must accompany the horse/pony to this event and must be available for inspection if required by event officials. Vaccinations must be in accordance with the Pony Club Vaccination Rule.
After the closing date for substitutions may only be made as per PC Dressage Rules 2022.
Please email your changes after the closing date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organisers, or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the Organisers of any event to which these rules apply, nor the Pony Club, nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies, accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories, or any other person or property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever
HEALTH, SAFETY & WELFARE:
The Organisers of this Event have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the Organisers and all the Officials and Stewards.
PONY CLUB DRESSAGE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2022 is being organised by The Pony Club and the booking agent is Equine Bookings
Book this horse event below
Please note that this event allows for reserve bookings. A ticket marked 'Wait List' indicates that the class is currently full but we are allowing for Wait List bookings. Booking such a ticket does not guarantee you entry but adds you to the wait list. We will notify you if you make it onto the confirmed list or alternatively will refund your booking.