Oxford Riding Club Polework and Show Jumping with John Cooper
Oxford Riding Club – Polework and SJ clinic with John Cooper
Group Sessions at 5pm and 6pm
Please state jumping height or whether Pole work only preferred in Special Requests when booking.
Cost: £30 per horse
Open to members of ORC only.
If you are not a member but would like to participate please contact email@example.com
Pre Entry Only http://www.horse-events.co.uk
No refunds after event closes.
The following classes are available for the Oxford Riding Club Polework and Show Jumping with John Cooper
Entries & Entry Fees
All entries online at www.horse-events.co.uk
Plus a non refundable booking fee of £1.35 per entry
Times will be posted on our website, facebook page
Rules & Conditions of Entry
Rules & Conditions of Entry
1. Hats to current BSI standard must be worn at all times when mounted
2. Liability – the organisers or anyone acting on their behalf accept no liability whatsoever for loss, injury, or damage to any animal, property, persons, or vehicle how so ever caused. All participants are to have their own 3rd part liability insurance
3. Objections must be handed in to the secretary in writing, within half an hour of the event, together with a deposit of £20. The deposit will be forfeited if the show officials decide the objection is not sustained
4. The organisers reserve the right to refuse an entry without giving reason and to cancel/ alter the time of any class, also to run any class in another ring.
5. The management reserves the right to limit the entries in any class
6. The organisers reserve the right to cancel the event at short notice in adverse ground or weather conditions. Entry fees (minus £2.00 for administration) will be refunded
7. Following the closing date, entry fees for withdrawals will only be refunded on production of a veterinary/medical certificate
8. This competition will be held under current British Riding Club Rules.
9. All horses and ponies to be four years and over.
10. All dogs must be kept under close control and on a lead at all times
The organisers of this event have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For those measures to be effective everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organiser and all officials and stewards.
Oxford Riding Club Polework and Show Jumping with John Cooper is being organised by Oxford Riding Club and the booking agent is Equine Bookings
Book this horse event below
Please note that this event allows for reserve bookings. A ticket marked 'Wait List' indicates that the class is currently full but we are allowing for Wait List bookings. Booking such a ticket does not guarantee you entry but adds you to the wait list. We will notify you if you make it onto the confirmed list or alternatively will refund your booking.