Inter-Schools Show Jumping including Hickstead & Royal Windsor Qualifiers
Inter-Schools Show Jumping
Hickstead Elite & National Schools Intermediate Team Show Jumping Qualifier for the Royal Windsor Horse Show
Royal Windsor Horse Show Qualifier
Windsor Team Qualifier 90/95 cm.
The highest two placed teams will qualify for Royal Windsor Horse Show NSEA SJ Championships 2019 – PLEASE SEE NSEA WEBSITE FOR FULL DETAILS & DATES
This competition is open to schools from all counties and will count for RPL points
The following classes are available for the Inter-Schools Show Jumping including Hickstead & Royal Windsor Qualifiers
Entries and Entry Fee
Cheques & Bacs Payments can be made for team entries. Please use the website to enter the details and then select pay later option at checkout.
Entries Close: Friday 7th December at 12 noon
Entry Fee: £16 per round include paramedic fee
Please note all entries whether Online or Postal are Subject to a non refundable booking fee of £1 per class
Classes Starting at 08:30 – All classes will run as single phase
Please note due to the restrictions in Parking at Wickstead some classes may run as split sections to run a morning and afternoon slot for classes.
(Windsor Qualification will be one team each day)
Start Times available on the NSEA website and Horse Events website on Thursday 13th December after 6pm
Class 1 – 1st – 6th Place
Class 2 Individuals 1st – 6th Teams 1st – 6th
Class 3a & b Team 1st – 3rd Each day (1 team from each day will qualify for the Windsor Horse Show)
Class 4 Individual 1st – 6th Teams 1st – 6th
Class 5 1st – 6th
Withdrawals and Substitutions
Withdrawals after the closing date for whatever reason are non-refundable
Changes and Substitutions can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org up to Thursday 13th December at 12 noon. After this any changes need to be made on the day of the competition by the team manager before the start of the class. Complete Substitutions of new horse and rider will be charged for in full
Wickstead Horse Play is a 50m x 70m all weather arena with a number of simulated cross country course loops built into it including Ditches, Banks and a water complex. This is the perfect venue for schooling your horse, hosting training clinics and competing at. Hosting many competitions from Show jumping, dressage, eventer challenges and derby style competitions.
To Hire the school please book at: www.wicksteadhorseplay.co.uk
Competition entries to be made through www.horse-events.co.uk
The course’s owner or Horse-Events does not insure the rider, your horse or your tack and equipment. You are strongly advised to have in place your own adequate personal accident insurance at all times. The Venue and Horse-Events will not be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to any person or their property however this may be caused.
All persons attending the event must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents and must obey instructions given by the Organiser or by officials and stewards on its behalf.
All competitors and those associated with their school are the responsibility of the Team Manager whilst at the competition
Child Protection & Safeguarding
If you have any concerns, please contact the NSEA on tel 07552 836032 / email@example.com to be put in contact with our designated Child Protection Officer. If you have immediate concerns, you can contact
Childline tel 0800 1111 or NSPCC tel 0808 800 5000
TV & Photography
Please note that professional photographers will be present at the Qualifiers and there may also be TV cameras at the Championships. Please indicate on the entry form if you do not wish to appear in press coverage/ TV or photos taken by our official photographers.
Terms and Conditions
- This Competition is run in accordance NSEA General & Competition Rules 2018-19 (see NSEA website)
Any Differences will be stated on this schedule
- It is compulsory that all riders wear hats/helmets up to NSEA Standards. All hats must be tagged with a Horse-Events tag which can be done at the Secretary’s tent on the day of the competition.
- Riding is a risk sport and it is highly advised that all riders wear body protectors to the latest BETA standard
- It is compulsory that every person entering the Horse-Events venue who is under the age of 18 years of age is accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Each Horse can be entered for a maximum of 2 round
- NO dogs allowed
- It is compulsory that horseboxes are not to be mucked out on site.
- It is compulsory that all gates must be kept closed.
- The Management of Horse-Events reserves the right to remove anyone from the course at any time without giving a reason.
- The event may be cancelled without notice, due to adverse weather. In the event of adverse weather, it is recommended that you check on 07962 251 696 before departing.
- All horses/ponies must be at least four years old.
- In the event of a cancellation, entry fees will be returned minus £5 admin fee per rider.
- Withdrawals before the closing date (7th December) will have their entry fees returned on receipt of a vet or doctor’s certificate Withdrawals after the closing date are non refundable for whatever reason
- In the event of being oversubscribed a ballot in lines with the NSEA ruling will take place. If a Ballot takes place all schools will be notified if their entry is NOT successful. Entries will be refunded on to the card in which the entries were paid.
Inter-Schools Show Jumping including Hickstead & Royal Windsor Qualifiers is being organised by Horse-Events and the booking agent is Equine Bookings