Horse Events NSEA Inter-Schools Show Jumping
PLEASE ONLY ENTER IF YOUR SCHOOL IS IN OXFORDSHIRE OR BERKSHIRE OUT OF COUNTY ENTRIES WILL BE BALLOTED.
DUE TO ALREADY HIGH NUMBER OF ENTRIES PLEASE DO NOT ENTER ANYMORE THAT 2 TEAMS PER CLASS AS ALL 3rd TEAMS WILL BE BALLOTED.
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT 2ND TEAMS WILL ALSO BE BALLOTED THIS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE 9TH JANUARY
Horse Events NSEA Inter-Schools Show Jumping
Including the Oxfordshire & Berkshire County Qualifier
Berkshire & Oxfordshire County Qualifiers
The winning team & individual rider in the 70cm -1m classes with qualify for the county championships at Bury Farm on the 20th & 21st April 2018
Starting at 08:30 – All classes will run as Two Phase: All clear rounds in the 1st phase carry straight on to the 2nd phase which is timed.
The following classes are available for the Horse Events NSEA Inter-Schools Show Jumping
Entries & Entry Fees
Entries to: Please enter online at www.horse-events.co.uk
Cheques, Cards and BACS can all be used by still entering online
Individuals entries from schools can be made and managers can email to declare the teams by 10th January at 12 noon email@example.com
Postal entries will be accepted with full payment included. Please use the correct entry form attached to this schedule
Entries Close: Monday 8th January
All unpaid entries will be rejected if payment has not been received by this date
Entry Fee: £17 per round includes paramedic fee
Please note all entries whether Online or Postal are Subject to a non refundable booking fee of £1 per class
Start Times available on the NSEA website and Horse Events website on Thursday 11th January after 6pm
Withdrawals, Changes and Substitutions
Withdrawals after the closing date for whatever reason are non-refundable
Changes and Substitutions can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org up to Wednesday 10th January at 12 noon. After this any changes need to be made on the day of the competition by the team manager before the start of the class. Complete Substitutions of new horse and rider will be charged for in full
The course’s owner or Horse-Events does not insure the rider, your horse or your tack and equipment. You are strongly advised to have in place your own adequate personal accident insurance at all times. The Venue and Horse-Events will not be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to any person or their property however this may be caused.
All persons attending the event must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents and must obey instructions given by the Organiser or by officials and stewards on its behalf.
All competitors and those associated with their school are the responsibility of the Team Manager whilst at the competition
Child Protection & Safeguarding
If you have any concerns, please contact the NSEA on tel 07552 836032 / email@example.com to be put in contact with our designated Child Protection Officer. If you have immediate concerns, you can contact
Childline tel 0800 1111 or NSPCC tel 0808 800 5000
TV & Photography
Please note that professional photographers will be present at the Qualifiers and there may also be TV cameras at the Championships. Please indicate on the entry form if you do not wish to appear in press coverage/ TV or photos taken by our official photographers.
New in 2016, A competition centre with a spacious, well-equipped clubhouse for functions and equestrian events, looks out over a new 80 x 60 Andrews Bowen arena and also the traditional grass arena.
Arena Hire is available as follows
80 x 60 Andrews Bowen £40.00 per hour for one horse including course. Additional horses to a maximum of four at £5.00.
The arena can be hired with no jumps for £30.00 per hour.
60 x 25 Andrews Bowen £20.00 per hour. Additional horses to a maximum of four at £5.00.
We are also taking bookings for daily hire in relation to events and clinics.
Please contact Laura 07976 288329 firstname.lastname@example.org for information and bookings.
Terms and Conditions
- This Competition is run in accordance NSEA General & Competition Rules 2016-17 (see NSEA website) Any Differences will be stated on this schedule
- It is compulsory that all riders wear hats/helmets up to NSEA Standards. All hats must be tagged with a Horse-Events tag which can be done at the Secretary’s tent on the day of the competition.
- Riding is a risk sport and it is highly advised that all riders wear body protectors to the latest BETA standard
- It is compulsory that every person entering the Horse-Events venue who is under the age of 18 years of age is accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Each Horse can be entered for a maximum of 2 round
- NO dogs allowed
- It is compulsory that horseboxes are not to be mucked out on site.
- All gates must be kept closed if not being used
- The Management of Horse-Events reserves the right to remove anyone from the course at any time without giving a reason.
- The event may be cancelled without notice, due to adverse weather. In the event of adverse weather, it is recommended that you check on 07962 251 696 before departing.
- All horses/ponies must be at least four years old.
- In the event of a cancellation, entry fees will be returned minus £5 admin fee per rider.
- Withdrawals before the closing date (8th January) will have their entry fees returned on receipt of a vet or doctor’s certificate minus a £5 admin fee per rider Withdrawals after the closing date are non refundable for whatever reason
- In the event of being oversubscribed a ballot in lines with the NSEA ruling will take place. If a Ballot takes place all schools will be notified if their entry is NOT successful. Entries will be refunded on to the card in which the entries were paid for minus the booking fee
Horse Events NSEA Inter-Schools Show Jumping is being organised by Horse-Events and the booking agent is Equine Bookings
Book this horse event below
Please note that this event allows for reserve bookings. A ticket marked 'Wait List' indicates that the class is currently full but we are allowing for Wait List bookings. Booking such a ticket does not guarantee you entry but adds you to the wait list. We will notify you if you make it onto the confirmed list or alternatively will refund your booking.