HEYTHROP HUNT PONY CLUB EVENTER CHALLENGE
HHPC – EVENTER CHALLENGE
By kind permission of John, Pleasance and Jenna Jewitt
THIS EVENT IS ONLY OPEN TO HEYTHROP HUNT PONY CLUB MEMBERS AND THUS ONLY TRAINED FIRST AIDERS WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE
ALL ENTRIES IN ADVANCE VIA THE HORSE EVENTS WEBSITE PONY CLUB EVENTS AREA
The Rectory Farm refreshment hut will be open for business! Bacon rolls, burgers, coffee, tea and cold drinks so please bring some cash!
PLEASE NO DOGS – ALL DROPPINGS/LITTER/HAY TO BE PICKED UP AND TAKEN HOME PLEASE – NO TIEING HORSES OUTSIDE TRAILERS or LORRIES
The following classes are available for the HEYTHROP HUNT PONY CLUB EVENTER CHALLENGE
Entries & Entry Fees
ALL ENTRIES IN ADVANCE VIA THE HORSE EVENTS WEBSITE PONY CLUB EVENTS AREA https://www.horse-events.co.uk/events/pony-club-events/
ENTRIES: The entry fee for each class is £18 + £1.35 non refundable booking fee
All entries will be taken on a first come, first served basis and will close when full.
A waitlist will be held.
No entries will be accepted on the day
CLOSE: midday Tuesday 29th October 2019
TIMES : will be emailed by lunchtime on Thursday 31st October so please ensure that your email is correct on your entry via Horse Events
Entries secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
MOBILE ON DAY ONLY 07941180906
To commence promptly at 10.00am
Class 1 70cm single phase
Class 2 80cm single phase
Class 3 90cm single phase
Class 4 100cm single phase
The course is made up of SJ & simulated XC fences with an optimum time & no style marks. Riders will jump a series of show jumps and then proceed immediately into the XC phase which is run on an optimum time of 325- 375m/m. Jumping penalties have priority over time faults – so ideally, you need to go clear to win! In the event of a tie the competitor closest to the optimum time will be the winner.
The course will be available for walking from 09.45am and thereafter 15 minutes before each class starts.
Penalties will be as follows.
|Knock down||4 penalties|
|Knock down of final fence||6 penalties|
|1st refusal||4 penalties|
|2nd refusal at same fence||8 penalties|
|Horse fall||Compulsory retirement|
|Starting before the bell/error of course||Elimination|
|Every second over or under the optimum time||1 penalty per second|
|Exceeding the time limit (twice the optimum time)||Elimination|
PLEASE NO DOGS
ALL DROPPINGS/LITTER/HAY TO BE PICKED UP AND TAKEN HOME PLEASE
NO TIEING HORSES OUTSIDE TRAILERS or LORRIES
Prizes to 3rd place and rosettes to 6th place
Rectory Farm has a 80m x 50m showjumping arena in Duntisbourne Abbots, near Cirencester.
The arena has a full set of BS show jumps and is available to hire.
Rules and Conditions of Entry.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The Organisers reserve the right to refuse any entry and to alter the programme as weather or any other condition requires.
- All competitors’ hats must be tagged with the aquamarine tag. Hats must be presented to the secretary if untagged when collecting numbers.
- All competitors must wear body/back protectors that must comply with PC 2019 rules. Hair nets must be worn for any shoulder length hair.
- NO FIXED PEAK SJ HATS.
- XC attire may be worn
- No Jewellery (including earrings) to be worn except for medical jewellery
- Stopwatches are not permitted
- PC Eventing Rules 2019 for tack and rider equipment.
- The Judge’s decision is final.
- Please take all litter home with you
- Please clear all droppings/hay away from Rectory Farm. No mucking out of trailers/lorries.
- Outside assistance will not be tolerated and could result in elimination.
- No horse/pony is to compete more than once in any one class.
- No horse/pony may compete in more than two classes.
- Eliminated riders may continue at the discretion of the course officials.
- All competitors will agree to abide by the rules of the competition
- In the event of cancellation due to circumstances beyond our control, £5 per competitor will be withheld to cover costs
- There will be no refunds for entries made after the closing date.
HEALTH & SAFETY: The organisers of this event have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organisers and all officials and stewards.
LEGAL LIABILITY: Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the organisers of this event or the Pony Club nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies nor the landlord or his tenant, accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories or any other personal property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever. Entries are only accepted on this basis.
HEYTHROP HUNT PONY CLUB EVENTER CHALLENGE is being organised by and the booking agent is Equine Bookings
Book this horse event below
Please note that this event allows for reserve bookings. A ticket marked 'Wait List' indicates that the class is currently full but we are allowing for Wait List bookings. Booking such a ticket does not guarantee you entry but adds you to the wait list. We will notify you if you make it onto the confirmed list or alternatively will refund your booking.