GROVE HUNT PONY CLUB OPEN HUNTER TRIAL
GROVE HUNT PONY CLUB OPEN HUNTER TRIAL
By kind permission of GMT Foljambe Esq
Sponsored by KIERSON RESTORATION & G.M.S Fencing & Maintenance LTD
Course Designer/Builder: Mark Cavell
ENTRIES CLOSE MONDAY 4TH MARCH 2019. NO ENTRIES WILL BE TAKEN ON THE DAY
The following classes are available for the GROVE HUNT PONY CLUB OPEN HUNTER TRIAL
Entry & Entry Fee
Individual Classes £25
Pairs Classes £38
NO ENTRIES WILL BE TAKEN ON THE DAY
Entry fee includes medical cover
All Entry fee’s plus £1.35 booking fee to Horse-events for an individual class & £1.50 for a pair’s class.
There will not be any refunds after close of entries.
Times & Course Walk
Course Inspection – The course will ONLY be available for inspection on the day of the competition
Times or expected class start times will be posted on the Grove Pony Club Facebook Page on FRIDAY 7TH MARCH 2019
Prize Money for 1st 2nd, 3rd Rosettes to 6th Place
Prizes will be forfeited if not collected on the day
DIRECTIONS: ACCESS VIA A1 ONLY
Northbound – Access directly from A1. After passing over the A620 (Worksop/Retford), prepare to turn left in just over ½ mile (this is a small turning, with a short slip road, not a public road, taking you directly onto the estate). Pass over cattle grid, then straight on until you see PC signs, which will lead you to the site.
Southbound – from A1 take left slip road onto A620 (Worksop/Retford), then left towards Worksop passing under A1. Immediately turn right to come onto A1 northbound then follow above instructions
WE ASK THAT YOU RESPECT THESE LAST THREE CONDITIONS IN PARTICULAR: WE ARE ABLE TO HOLD THIS EVENT AT OSBERTON DUE TO THE GENEROSITY OF THE LANDOWNER AND TENANT FARMERS AND WISH TO CAUSE THEM AND THE ESTATE RESIDENTS AS LITTLE DISRUPTION AS POSSIBLE.
Home of Osberton International Horse Trials.
ACCESS VIA A1 ONLY
DIRECTIONS: Northbound – Access directly from A1. After passing over the A620 (Worksop/Retford), prepare to turn left in just over ½ mile (this is a small turning, with a short slip road, not a public road, taking you directly onto the estate). Pass over cattle grid, then straight on until you see PC signs, which will lead you to the site.
Southbound – from A1 take left sliproad onto A620 (Worksop/Retford), then left towards Worksop passing under A1. Immediately turn right to come onto A1 northbound then follow above instructions
- The organisers reserve the right to change or cancel any class or section, also to refuse/close entries.
- The event is run under the Pony Club rules.
- Hats – correctly fastened and PC tagged with an aquamarine pony club tag. Hats must be worn at all times when mounted. Hats with a fixed peak are not allowed. NO recording device is permitted (e.g. hat cameras). Hats can be tagged when you collect your number.
- An effective BETA 2009 Body Protector must be worn.
- * Novice definition – combination not to have been placed 1stor 2nd in any ODE, HT or Tetrathlon.
- Age as at 1st January 2019.
- The judge’s decision is final. Any objections may only be made by owners and riders, in writing within 15 minutes of the completion of the class accompanied by a £10 deposit.
- Horses/Ponies must be at least 5 years old.
- There will be a timed section with an optimum time, the winner being the clear round closest to this time. No Stop Watches will be allowed.
- Three refusals at any one fence or a total of four around the course will eliminate the competitor and they must leave the course immediately without jumping any more fences.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions please ring 07899916582 on the day.
- NO DOGS ALLOWED OUT OF VEHICLES.
- OPEN TO NON PONY CLUB MEMBERS, but they must have adequate insurance cover.
- Driving of motorised vehicles by under-age persons is prohibited on the estate.
- Please remove all your litter and horse muck – this is grazing land.
16. ACCESS VIA A1 ONLY
GROVE HUNT PONY CLUB OPEN HUNTER TRIAL is being organised by and the booking agent is Equine Bookings