GRAFTON HUNT PONY CLUB Open Unaffiliated Show Jumping Show including DENGIE Qualifier and Debut Qualifier
Following the Flu outbreak, we remind competitors of the following information from the British Equestrian Federation which is endorsed by The Pony Club:
- all owners must ensure that their vaccination records are up to date. There is no requirement for this competition to have received a booster if your vaccination has been more than 6 months but less than 12 months.
- bring your passports (as you should anyway when you are travelling a horse) as random checks of flu vaccinations will be carried out.
- be vigilant for symptoms of equine flu and not bring their horse to the competition if it is showing any symptons, which can include: high temperature, cough, snotty nose, enlarged glands (under the lower jaw), swollen or sore eyes, depression, loss of appetite and swelling in the lower legs.
- If your horse has restarted it’s course of flu vaccines, it may only compete seven days after the second vaccination of the course.
If you have a specific query, please contact Emma Pitt on email@example.com
GRAFTON HUNT PONY CLUB
Open Unaffiliated Show Jumping Show including DENGIE Qualifier and Debut Qualifier
Photographer in attendance
Hot food and refreshments available in the Café.
The following classes are available for the GRAFTON HUNT PONY CLUB Open Unaffiliated Show Jumping Show including DENGIE Qualifier and Debut Qualifier
Entries & Entry Fees
ENTER ONLINE AT WWW.HORSE-EVENTS.CO.UK
ENTRIES CLOSE Monday 11th February 2019 or earlier if full (it was full last year)
Classes 1-3, 6, 7 – Non Grafton £14, Grafton PC £12
Classes 4 and 5 – Non Grafton £15, Grafton PC £14
First Aid per Rider £5
Late entries £4 extra – no entries after the start of the class.
If you have any queries regarding online entries please contact Horse-Events 07962 251696
Please note all entries are Subject to £1.35 /Class non-refundable booking fee.
In all classes there will be a drawn order – published on Horse Events website www.horse-events.co.uk on Thursday 14th February
Rosettes to 6th place and best Grafton member in each class.
Table A7 – in the event of equality of penalties for first place, there will be a jump off against the clock.
Established some 20 years ago by the Earl and Countess of Inchcape, Addington Manor Equestrian Centre was then sold and it is now successfully leased by Mr and Mrs Tim Price.
It has become one of the finest equestrian centres in the UK with an unrivaled range of facilities. The centre stages an array of events including Affiliated and Non Affiliated Dressage, Affiliated and Non Affiliated Show Jumping both indoors and outdoors. We also hire out the arenas for private use to clubs, schools and individuals.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All classes are open to Pony Club and Non Pony Club members. Non PC members must be covered by their own insurance.
- All classes will be judged under Pony Club Show Jumping Rules and Dengie Rules 2016/17.
- Age as at 1st January 2017.
- Judges decision is Final.
- Hard Hats MUST be worn at all times with chinstrap fastened when mounted and must conform to PAS015 1998, ASTM F1163 (with SEI), Snell E2201 or AS/NZS3838 1998 standard. All hats must bear the CE symbol and a quality symbol, the BSI Kitemark, SAI Global symbol or the Snell label with numbers.
- Back Protectors are strongly recommended.
- Any objections must be handed to the Secretary in writing with a deposit of £10 within ½hr of the incident. In the event that the objection is not upheld, the deposit will be forfeited.
- HEALTH & SAFETY – the organisers of this event have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the health & safety of everyone present at this event. For these measures to be effective, everyone MUST take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents. They must obey the instructions of the organisers & all officials & stewards.
- No dogs
- Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers, or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the organisers of this event or The Pony Club nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies, nor the landlord or his tenant, accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories, or any other personal property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever. Entries are only accepted on this basis.
- ALL PC MEMBERS HATS MUST BE PONY CLUB TAGGED.
GRAFTON HUNT PONY CLUB Open Unaffiliated Show Jumping Show including DENGIE Qualifier and Debut Qualifier is being organised by Grafton Hunt Pony Club and the booking agent is Equine Bookings