Frenchfield Park Unaffiliated Horse Trials – including Horse Events Unaffiliated Eventing National Qualifiers May Bank Holiday 2022
Frenchfield Park Unaffiliated Horse Trials – including Horse Events Unaffiliated Eventing National Qualifiers
(May Bank Holiday 2022)
Organised by Cumbria Horse Trials
Qualifier for Horse Events Unaffiliated Championships & Schools Equestrian Games Eventing Championships.
Incorporating amateur only classes, Open Young Horse class.
(Full details on criteria available at www.horse-events.co.uk)
Championships will take place on the 1st & 2nd October 2022
Classes: Starter 70cm, 80cm, 90cm, 100cm
All entries online at www.horse-events.co.uk
Entries Open: 1st March. Entries Close: 24th April
Entering (Please read the notices before entering).
Dressage Tests: All dressage test can be downloaded for free:
The following classes are available for the Frenchfield Park Unaffiliated Horse Trials – including Horse Events Unaffiliated Eventing National Qualifiers May Bank Holiday 2022
Entries & Entry Fees
All entries on a first come first served basis.
Entries to be made online at horse-events.co.uk
Entry Fee: All Classes £87.00 (no additional Start Fee)
All entries are subject to a non-refundable booking fee as stated online
Edit your booking:
If you would like to edit your horse or rider details before the closing date of the event please login to your account and edit your booking under the ‘MY BOOKING’ Tab
If you would like to change the class please email email@example.com and if there is space available we will do this for you.
For ALL changes and horse and rider substitutions after the closing date there is a £5 charge please fill out the following form online at: Horse Events Substitution Form
Dressage Tests are available to download from https://www.horse-events.co.uk/horse-events-dressage-tests/
Classes: 70cm/80cm Horse Events 80 Test A
Class: 90cm Horse Events 90 Test A
Class: 100cm Horse Events 100 Test A
The dressage, show jumping, and cross country are on permanent pasture, sandy soil and Cumbria Horse Trials will do their utmost to provide good going.
Rosettes & Prizes:
Prizes: Rosettes to 8th. Sponsor gifts. These must be collected on the day of competition.
TIMES AND NUMBERS
WITHDRAWALS & REFUNDS
Prior to Closing Date entries will be refunded less £12.00 to cover admin costs
There will be no refunding of entries after Closing Date, except when replaced from a Wait List
In the event of Abandonment entries will be refunded where a competitor has not started, less £12.00.
Substitutions or amendments to an entry may be made before close of entries to either firstname.lastname@example.org or by logging into your Horse Events account and editing your entry under MY BOOKING.
After the closing date a £5.00 admin fee applies please fill out the following form online at: Horse Events Substitution Form
All entries are subject to a non refundable booking fee
- Horses & Ponies must be 5 years or older
- Riders must have attained their 10th year for the 100cm. All other classes Riders must be 8 years or older.
- Hard Hats must be always worn when mounted, to specifications PAS015 2011 with Kitemark; ATSM F1163 with SEI mark SNELL 2001 or 2016
- Body Protectors must be worn for Cross-Country phase: specifications BETA Approved Level 3 with label 2009 or 2018
- Any horse or pony considered unsound, unfit, or unhealthy to compete by an Official, Judge or the Organisers will be excluded from the competition without refund.
- ATV’s or Motorbikes are not allowed on site.
- All dogs must be always kept on their leads.
- Objections must be made in writing to the Secretary within half an hour of the incident accompanied by a £50 deposit. The deposit will be forfeited if the objection is not sustained by the Organisers.
Reservation of Right
- The Organisers reserve the right to: cancel any class or section or divide any class; transfer competitors between sections of a class; alter advertised times; refuse any entry.
Qualifications - Horse Events Unaffiliated Eventing National Championships 2022
Qualifications – Horse Events Unaffiliated Eventing National Championships 2022, 1st & 2nd October – Calmsden 80, 90 & 100cm
- Amateur ONLY classes
- Open class for young horses
- Schools Equestrian Games Eventing Championships
Unaffiliated Amateur championships
This championship is aimed for the amateur rider who does not class themselves as a professional rider of course this is hard quantify the following criteria have been put in place to encourage a fair competition for all involved. It is self-policed as we cannot track past results. Be placed in the top 7 of eligible starters at any 80, 90 or 100 unaffiliated events hosting a Horse Events Qualifier (HEQ) and be eligible under the following criteria.
Amateur Class Criteria – For the 80cm & 90cm No rider to have competed above BE Novice or equivalent in the last three years.
For 100cm No rider to have competed above BE Intermediate or equivalent in the last three years. Special prizes to be awarded at each height at the Championships
- Highest placed individual that is not employed in any equestrian related field and purely is a Hobby rider with only 1 horse.
- Best Veteran rider over 50
Horse Events Unaffiliated Open Young Horse Championships (4-6year old horses)
Open to ALL levels of rider
(no restrictions on the level you have competed previously at). Open to 4, 5 & 6yr old horses in their 1st or 2nd year of eventing.
How to Qualify
Be placed in the top 10 at any Horse Events Qualifying competition between 1st March – 30th September 2022
Championship criteria for all qualifiers
In the event of qualifying for two heights the combination must compete at the championship at the highest height they qualified for.
No horse or rider substitutions at the championships
For Unaffiliated Amateur riders that have qualified and are riding a young horse or at School age the rider can decide which championship class they would like to be entered. If choosing the Schools Equestrian Games section (please ensure your School is registered with us by the 30th September 2022.
Please remember the Young Horse Class is open to professional and amateur riders.
Only 1 class can be ridden in at the championships per combination.
In the event of Qualifying for multiple championship classes you will need to decide which championships you compete in. (Amateur, Young horse or SEG)
(Always follow the YELLOW Horse Trial road signs)
Health & Safety
- The Organisers of this event have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of every person present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take their own and all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organiser and all officials and stewards.
Disclaimer of Liability
- Except for the negligence of the Organisers and their agents or others for whom in law they are responsible, the Organisers do not accept responsibility in respect of any accident, loss, damage, injury, illness, or disease caused to or suffered by any horse, owner, spectator, sponsor, and others present at the site of the Event and their property, vehicles, and accoutrements.
Frenchfield Park Unaffiliated Horse Trials – including Horse Events Unaffiliated Eventing National Qualifiers May Bank Holiday 2022 is being organised by Cumbria Horse Trials and the booking agent is Equine Bookings
Book this horse event below
Please note that this event allows for reserve bookings. A ticket marked 'Wait List' indicates that the class is currently full but we are allowing for Wait List bookings. Booking such a ticket does not guarantee you entry but adds you to the wait list. We will notify you if you make it onto the confirmed list or alternatively will refund your booking.