FLAMSTEAD BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB HALLOWEEN – OPEN SHOW JUMPING SHOW
FLAMSTEAD BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB HALLOWEEN OPEN SHOW JUMPING SHOW
NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY
Classes from 40cm lead rein to 90cm
Prizes for the Best Fancy Dress Under 12 and 13 and over.
Sweets to all double clears.
We would like to stipulate that this is a Pony Club show designed to encourage the less-experienced horses and riders, so please enter accordingly.
The following classes are available for the FLAMSTEAD BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB HALLOWEEN – OPEN SHOW JUMPING SHOW
Entry & Entry Fees
All entries via Horse-Events
ENTRY FEES: Per class: £11.00 FPC – £14.00 others (inc £2.00 paramedic)
Entries close on Friday 25th October 2019
NO ENTRIES TAKEN ON THE DAY
Please note there is a £1 electronic booking fee
*AGE ON 01.01.2019
Times available from Sunday 27th October 2019 at www.horse-events.co.uk
Class1 – Rosettes to 10th
Class 2 – Rosettes to 8th place
Classes 3,4,5,6 &7 – Rosettes to 6th place
Prizes for the Best Fancy Dress Under 12 and 13 and over. Sweets to all double clears.
Oaklands College Equestrian Centre
GENERAL RULES AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
GENERAL RULES AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Entry to any Flamstead Branch of the Pony Club competition authorises photographs/videos/other images taken by outside agencies/official Pony Club photographers at the competition to be published in the press and on the internet for publicity purposes. All Classes subject to a non refundable booking fee.
- All competitions will be run in accordance with the current guidelines set by the Pony Club 2019 modified where applicable.
- No competitor will be allowed to compete unless their riding hat complies with the current Pony Club standards. (See www.pcuk.org) All competitors’ hats to be tagged by THEIR own branch.
- Objections to the Secretary, in writing, within 15 minutes of the incident with a £20 deposit. Deposit will be returned if objection is upheld.
- The decision of the Judge is final. A competitor may be disqualified for the improper use of whips, spurs or bad language. Spurs may only be worn by Pony Club members who have written consent from their District Commissioner or who hold their B Test and evidence.
- Neither the organiser, landowner, nor any person acting on their behalf accept any liability for loss, damage, accident, injury or illness to horses, riders, spectators or any other persons or property whatsoever. The organisers have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the Health & Safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organisers and all officials and stewards.
- No horse or pony under 5 years of age may compete.
- All dogs must be on a lead (extendable leads locked short) at all times.
- No mucking out of horse-boxes and trailers is permitted in the lorry/car park.
- All ages as on 1st January 2019
- No entry fee will be refunded unless accompanied by a doctor’s or vet’s certificate.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse any entry or vary or cancel the event without explanation.
- IT IS THE COMPETITOR’S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THEIR DRESS AND TACK COMPLIES WITH PONY CLUB REGULATIONS 2019 FOR THE DISCIPLINE THEY ARE TAKING PART IN. COMPETITORS FOUND IN BREACH OF THESE REGULATIONS MAY BE DISQUALIFIED AT ANY TIME DURING OR AFTER THE COMPETITION.
- Venue requires all animals to be vaccinated within the last 6 months for equine flu.
For dress and tack rules, see website www.pcuk.org
Entry to this competition constitutes acceptance of the Rules & Condition
FLAMSTEAD BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB HALLOWEEN – OPEN SHOW JUMPING SHOW is being organised by and the booking agent is Equine Bookings