Cross Country Clinic Paul Tapner at Oxstalls XC
Cross Country Clinic with Paul Tapner
XC with Paul Tapner:
Level 1 International Coach, International Event Rider, Winner at all levels of Eventing. Pony Club UK Training Committee Member.
Get your horse out and about again, jumping XC fences whilst making the most of doing it under expert instruction, using Oxtalls amazing XC facilities.
Spectators welcome to learn from the side* PLEASE ENTER ONLINE.
Times can be found here: http://www.tapnereventing.com/training-with-paul/academy/times/
The following classes are available for the Cross Country Clinic Paul Tapner at Oxstalls XC
Entries & Entry Fees
Entry via Online Booking at http://www.horseevents.co.uk
Group lessons of 4 or 5 riders, in 1.5 hour sessions
£55 TTA members per person
£60 non members per person
Including course hire, not including non refundable booking fee.
Private: Limited number of 45 min private (or paired) sessions are also available
Private 45 min session £80 per person
Paired 1 hr session with your own partner £120 per pair
Spectators welcome to learn from the side* – £12.50 TTA members – £15 non members
*spaces limited so on a first come basis.
Please write on your entry your level 80/90/100/etc plus any other relevant notes.
Times will be available on our website http://www.tapnereventing.com/training-with-paul/academy/times/ once they are done approximately 1 week to 48 hours before the clinic date.
A stunning new riding venue for Gloucestershire…
Built and designed by BE approved course designer and builder, Oxstalls Cross Country is a new and exciting venue based between Cirencester and Stroud in Gloucestershire.
Set out by Charles, and his father Mike Etherington-Smith we pride ourselves on enabling the rider to link fences together easily, as well as providing combinations / technical fence that you will meet at horse trials. We benefit from free draining land, so to be able to open early in the spring for event preparation. With good grass cover the ground has stayed good, even with a lack of rain, ensuring it can be used all summer
We have over 100 fences for you to choose for ranging from 60 – 115cm, combinations up to intermediate standard.
We offer two grass dressage arenas (20×40, and 20 x 60) for that vital arena practice.
We have a set of show jumps on grass available for hire.
We will be adding a new field in 2019 dedicated to fences at 80 or under. In addition we will be adding some bigger / more technical combinations in the existing schooling field.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Horse/Pony sports are dangerous. Neither the Tapner Eventing Team (Paul, Georgina or anyone acting on their behalf), nor the landowner can accept any liability for loss, damage, accident or injury to any persons, horses or property
- Personal Injury and Equipment Insurance Notice; The venue / instructor /Team Tapner (Paul, Georgina or anyone acting on their behalf) or Horse-Events Ltd do not insure the rider, your horse or your tack and equipment. You are strongly advised to have in place your own adequate personal accident insurance at all times
- The Venue/ Horse-Events Ltd and The Instructors will not be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to any person or their property however this may be caused
- Any equipment, even if advised by Paul, Georgina or a representing body, is used at your own risk
- Helmets and other safety equipment must adhere to the standards used in Affiliated competition (BSI Kitemarked, SEI ASTM F1163 04a onwards and SNELL E2001). You are strongly recommended to replace your hat if damaged or following a fall
- Wearing a body protector of the correct standard (Level 3) is compulsory when riding XC
- Each rider is advised to have their own personal accident insurance, Paul, Georgina or anyone acting on behalf of Team Tapner Academy or Tapner Eventing team cannot be held responsible and all taking part is done so at the riders own risk
- It is noted that Eventing and training with horses is a particularly dangerous sport
- Your tack and equipment must be well-fitting and safe. Further guidance can be found in the BHS handbooks, or ask Paul or Georgina
- It is compulsory that every person entering a Team Tapner Academy lesson who is under the age of 18 years of age is accompanied by a responsible adult
- Anyone going an online webinar under the age of 14 must have an adult present
- The Management of the venue or Team Tapner reserves the right to ask anyone to leave the venue / course / webinar at any time without giving a reason
- You note and accept there will be a no medical or veterinary cover on site
- All horses/ponies must be over four years old
- In the event of a cancellation, entry fees will be returned less £5 admin fee is retained
- Withdrawals: 72 hours before OR once the times are done and sent out. Before the closing date entries will be refunded less £5 admin fee any course booking fee will be dependable on each venues rules.
Cross Country Clinic Paul Tapner at Oxstalls XC is being organised by Team Tapner Eventing and the booking agent is Equine Bookings
Book this horse event below
Please note that this event allows for reserve bookings. A ticket marked 'Wait List' indicates that the class is currently full but we are allowing for Wait List bookings. Booking such a ticket does not guarantee you entry but adds you to the wait list. We will notify you if you make it onto the confirmed list or alternatively will refund your booking.