Burford School SEG Inter-Schools Arena Eventing
Burford School SEG Inter-Schools Arena Eventing
70cm – 100cm
Points Awarded for the 2019 SEG League.
Open to all school children Download SEG registration from here
The following classes are available for the Burford School SEG Inter-Schools Arena Eventing
Entries and Entry Fees
Entries close Monday 25th March.
Entry fee: £30 per round include paramedic fee.
Times are available on the Horse Events website on Thursday 28th March after 6pm.
Withdrawals after the closing date for whatever reason are non-refundable.
Changes and Substitutions
Changes and Substitutions can be made by emailing email@example.com up to Wednesday 27h March at 12 noon. Changes on the day can be made by the Tam Manager before the class has started. Substitutions of a new horse and rider will be charged in full.
Rosettes will be awarded to 6th Place for Individuals and Teams.
Prizes in kind.
Any Schools Equestrian Games event is open to any child attending school with consent from the head teacher to represent the school at competitions (children home schooled can compete).
‘SEG Registration Form’- this form is required to be completed online the first time your school is represented at an SEG competition before close of entries for the competition.
Schools Equestrian Games alongside Horse-Events recognises the duty of care to safeguard and promote the welfare of children. It is committed to guaranteeing that safeguarding practice reflects statutory responsibilities, government guidance and complies with the best practice. We understand that while we give children the opportunity to compete in a fun environment, it is paramount that they are safe and protected from harm while doing so. For any queries or for further information on our policy please visit https://www.horse-events.co.uk/safe-guarding/ or if you need to speak to someone urgently please contact 07962 251696.
We know social media is an integral part of an adult and child’s communication today. We like to encourage positive sharing and comments among our competitors. If we feel any comments are negative or inappropriate, we have the right to remove these. People must expect to have their photograph taken at many of our events and we reserve the right to publish suitable photographs of those attending, along with the names of members involved.
The course’s owner or Horse-Events does not insure the rider, your horse or your tack and equipment. You are strongly advised to have in place your own adequate personal accident insurance at all times. The Venue and Horse-Events will not be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to any person or their property however this may be caused.
Wickstead Horse Play is a 50m x 70m all weather arena with a number of simulated cross country course loops built into it including Ditches, Banks and a water complex. This is the perfect venue for schooling your horse, hosting training clinics and competing at. Hosting many competitions from Show jumping, dressage, eventer challenges and derby style competitions.
To Hire the school please book at: www.wicksteadhorseplay.co.uk
Competition entries to be made through www.horse-events.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
- This Competition is run in accordance SEG Rules 2019. Please find on Horse Events Website
Any Differences will be stated on this schedule
- It is compulsory that all riders wear hats/helmets up British Eventing standards. All hats must be tagged with a Horse-Events tag which can be done at the Secretary’s tent on the day of the competition.
- Riding is a risk sport and it is highly advised that all riders wear body protectors to the latest BETA standard.
- It is compulsory that every person entering the Horse-Events venue who is under the age of 18 years of age is accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Each Horse can be entered for a maximum of 2 round
- NO dogs allowed
- It is compulsory that horseboxes are not to be mucked out on site.
- It is compulsory that all gates must be kept closed.
- The Management of Horse-Events reserves the right to remove anyone from the course at any time without giving a reason.
- The event may be cancelled without notice, due to adverse weather. In the event of adverse weather, it is recommended that you check on 07962 251 696 before departing.
- All horses/ponies must be at least four years old.
- In the event of a cancellation, entry fees will be returned minus £5 admin fee per rider.
- Withdrawals before the closing date (25th March) will have their entry fees returned on receipt of a vet or doctor’s certificate Withdrawals after the closing date are non refundable for whatever reason
- Entries are on a first come first serve basis.
Burford School SEG Inter-Schools Arena Eventing is being organised by Horse-Events and the booking agent is Equine Bookings