Broadway Unaffiliated ODE – Around Championship Course – 5th October
Broadway Unaffiliated, Schools Equestrian Games, BCPS & Open ODE 5th & 6th October – CANCELLED
It is with regret that we have to inform you that all competition at Broadway on the 5th & 6th October has been abandoned due to the considerable amount of rain that fell last night and the proposed forecast, it will not be possible to get emergency vehicles over the course.
We are all hugely disappointed and really appreciate your support in entering the event with it being so close to the end of the season we are unable to reschedule this year’s championship event.
We are currently looking into putting on the championship in the spring next year for all those that have qualified. we will keep you updated on this.
In the meantime all entries will be refunded onto the card in which you paid on, in line with the terms and conditions £10 for each entry will be retained.
Please allow seven working days from Monday, the 7th of October for this to reach your account.
Thank you again for your support understanding
Broadway Unaffiliated ODE – Around Championship Course
By Kind Permission of Nigel Tabor
Classes @ 80,90,100cm – PLEASE NOTE THE SHOW JUMPING IS UP TO HEIGHT AND CROSS COUNTRY TAKES PLACE AROUND AN UP TO HEIGHT EXTENDED CHAMPIONSHIP COURSE
Courses: XC Courses will be a championship style track up to height and over and extended course.
Age of Competitor: Must be over 7 years of age on the date of the competition.
The following classes are available for the Broadway Unaffiliated ODE – Around Championship Course – 5th October
Entries and Entry Fees
All Entries online at www.horse-events.co.uk
All classes £65.00 Please note entries include VAT
There is a £1.50 non refundable booking fee per entry
There is a £10 start fee payable on the day
Entries Close: Friday 27th September
Late entries may be accepted if classes are not full
Late entry fee, an additional £10.00, Late entries will be available online if there is space.
Course Walking & Times
Course Walking: Will be open for walking from 2pm on Friday 4th October
Bad Weather on the day: to check the event is still going ahead or visit www.horse-events.co.uk
Number Bibs: Are Not provided Please collect paper inserts from the Secretary’s Tent
Start Times: Available from Thursday 3rd October after 6pm at: www.horse-events.co.uk
Prizes and Rosettes
Prizes in kind – Rosettes will be awarded to 8th place for individuals
If you can provide us with a volunteer for either the day of the event or the previous day for the Unaffiliated event this would be hugely appreciated. THANK YOU FOR HELPING US RUN THE EVENT
If substituting either a horse or rider there is a £5 admin charge after the closing date. Changing both horse and rider in the same entry qualifies as a new entry and must be paid in full. (Substitution fees will be payable on the day)
ALL Withdrawals must be registered with entries secretary in writing or emailed. Please note if withdrawing after the closing date (27th September), in order to obtain your refund we MUST Receive a vet’s or doctor’s certificate. Please send via email no later than the 7th October to obtain your refund
1. Withdrawals for whatever reason before the closing date (27th September) will receive a full refund minus the £10 admin fee. Withdrawals after the closing date and before the withdrawal date (30th September) for a veterinary or medical reason to the rider, If your place is replaced from our waitlist you will receive a full refund minus the £10 admin fee. If we are unable to fill your space a 50% refund is given.
2. Withdrawals made after the withdrawal date (30th September 12 noon) for a veterinary or medical reason to the rider, are nonrefundable unless a replacement from our waitlist is found in this situation a full refund will be given minus the £10 admin fee.
3. Withdrawals made 24 hours before the event Starting for whatever reason are non-refundable
Lybrook Farm host a fantastic Cross Country Course set in the rolling hills of Worcestershire.
Courses include fence from 80cm to BE Novice level. Hosting two BE events a year.
The courses are up to height and inviting for new and old combinations.
Terms and Conditions
- The horse trials will be run under British Eventing competition rules unless stated in this schedule.
- It is compulsory that all riders wear hats/helmets up to British Standard Riding Hats conforming to All PAS 015, VG1 – provided they are BSI Kitemarked, European – VG1 – provided they are BSI Kitemarked American –All SEI ASTM F1163 04a onwards and SNELL E2001 Australian & New Zealand – AS/NZS 3838 2006 onwards.
All Hats must carry a Horse-Events Tag or 2018 British Eventing/PC or RC tag.
- Riding is a risk sport and it is compulsory that all riders wear body protectors to the latest Beta Standard – we no longer permit the use of BETA Level 3 body protectors with a 2000 label. Air Jackets may be worn but must be worn over a body protector
- It is compulsory that every person entering upon the Horse-Events venue who is under the age of 18 years of age is accompanied by a responsible adult.
- It is compulsory that all dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
- It is compulsory that horseboxes are not to be mucked out on site.
- The Management of the venue & Horse-Events reserves the right to remove anyone from the course at any time without giving a reason.
- You note and accept there will be a paramedic, technician, doctor and 4×4 ambulance vehicle on site.
- A vet will be present at the event and a farrier will either be present or on call.
- The Event may be cancelled without notice due to adverse weather. In the event of adverse weather it is recommended that you check the website www.horse-events.co.uk or call 07962 251 696 before departing.
- All horses/ponies must be 4 years and over.
- If the event is cancelled, entry fees will be returned onto the card money was received from. A £10 admin fee is retained.
- You accept our withdrawal policy stated on the printed schedule and online.
- Any queries or complaints must be in writing and handed to the Organiser within 30 minutes of the incident together with a fee of £20, which will be refunded if the objection is upheld..
- Outside assistance is forbidden and will result in Elimination.
Personal Injury and Equipment Insurance Notice
The course’s owner or Horse Events Ltd does not insure the rider, your horse or your tack and equipment. You are strongly advised to have in place your own adequate personal accident insurance at all times.
The Venue, Horse Events Ltd or anyone involved in the organisation of the event will not be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to any person or their property however this may be caused.
Health and Safety
The organisers of this event have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring, and must obey the rules and instructions of the organisers and stewards/officials.
Broadway Unaffiliated ODE – Around Championship Course – 5th October is being organised by Horse-Events and the booking agent is Equine Bookings
Book this horse event below
Please note that this event allows for reserve bookings. A ticket marked 'Wait List' indicates that the class is currently full but we are allowing for Wait List bookings. Booking such a ticket does not guarantee you entry but adds you to the wait list. We will notify you if you make it onto the confirmed list or alternatively will refund your booking.