Broadway Championship ODE – Horse Events Unaffiliated, SEG & BCPS (2019 championship rescheduled)
Broadway Championship ODE – Horse Events Unaffiliated, SEG & BCPS Eventing Championships
(2019 championship rescheduled)
Championship open to all that qualified in 2019 for
HORSE EVENTS UNAFFILIATED CHAMPIONSHIP 2019 – DOWNLOAD QUALIFYING LIST HERE
SCHOOLS EQUESTRIAN GAMES EVENTING CHAMPIONSHIP 2019 – DOWNLOAD QUALIFYING LIST HERE
BCPS EVENTING SERIES 2019
Please note we appreciate that this will be many people first event of the season therefore for this event the XC course will accommodate this. We just didn’t want those that had worked so hard in qualifying missing out on being able to compete at a championship.
A Qualifying event for 2020 will run on Saturday 21st March please see separate schedule HERE
The following classes are available for the Broadway Championship ODE – Horse Events Unaffiliated, SEG & BCPS (2019 championship rescheduled)
Entries and Entry Fees
All Entries online at www.horse-events.co.uk
80 – £68
90 & 100 – £70
All entries are subject to a non refundable booking fee £1.75 per entry
Start fee: £10 please bring correct fee
Late entries may be accepted online if classes are not full an additional £5.00.
Age of Competitor: Must be over 7 years of age on the date of competition.
Prizes, Rosettes to 8th place for individuals,
SEG team rosettes to 6th place
Sashes to 1st place in all classes
Lots of wonderful prizes kindly donated by our sponsors
Times & Course Walk
Times are available from Thursday 19th March after 6pm at: www.horse-events.co.uk
Course Walk Will be open for walking from 2pm on Friday 20th March
Volunteer – if you can provide us with a volunteer for either day of the event, this would be hugely appreciated. Those that volunteer get priority entry at any Horse Events Organised ODE.
Withdrawals & Substitutions
If substituting either a horse or rider there is a £5 admin charge after the closing date. Changing both horse and rider in the same entry qualifies as a new entry and must be paid in full.
Substitution fees will be payable on the day.
Withdrawals – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
ALL Withdrawals must be registered with entries secretary by email to: email@example.com. Please note if withdrawing after the closing date (11th March), in order to obtain your refund we MUST receive a vet’s or doctor’s certificate. Please send your certificate via email no later than the 23rd March to obtain your refund.
Withdrawal policy depending on date of withdrawal:
- Withdrawals for whatever reason before the closing date (11th March) will receive a full refund minus the £10 admin fee.
- Withdrawals after the closing date and before the withdrawal date (16th March 12 noon) for a veterinary or medical reason to the rider, if your place is replaced from our waitlist, will receive a full refund minus the £10 admin fee. If we are unable to fill your space a 50% refund is given.
- Withdrawals made after the withdrawal date (16th March 12 noon) for a veterinary or medical reason to the rider, are non-refundable unless a replacement from our waitlist is found. In this situation a full refund will be given minus the £10 admin fee.
- Withdrawals made 24 hours before the event starting for whatever reason are non-refundable
All horses must be vaccinated
We work on a annual basis.
There must be 6 clear days between any vaccination injection given and the date of the event. – NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE
2019 SEG Additinal Eventing Rules
SEG Additional Rules to the above for Eventing 2019
For the Eventing series for the Schools Equestrian Games, the competition will run under BE Competition rules unless stated differently on the schedule or below:
- If the same horse and rider combination has qualified at multiple heights, they must compete at highest qualification at the championships, unless previous permission has been granted by the organisers, which will only be given in exceptional circumstances.
for example if 3 combinations qualify individually at 90cm but one of them goes on to qualify at 1m also, that 1m rider may still ride at 90cm to enable the school to run a team. This can only be for 1 rider within the team.
- All riders must be 8 years and older on the day of competition. Unless stated differently on the individual schedules.
- The Show Jumping phase will run under BS rules unless stated otherwise.
Lybrook Farm host a fantastic Cross Country Course set in the rolling hills of Worcestershire.
Courses include fence from 80cm to BE Novice level. Hosting two BE events a year.
The courses are up to height and inviting for new and old combinations.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- This horse trials will be run under British Eventing competition rules unless stated in this schedule.
- It is compulsory that all riders wear hats/helmets up to British Standard Riding Hats conforming to All PAS 015, VG1 – provided they are BSI Kitemarked, European – VG1 – provided they are BSI Kitemarked American –All SEI ASTM F1163 04a onwards and SNELL E2001 Australian & New Zealand – AS/NZS 3838 2006 onwards.
All Hats must carry a Horse-Events Tag or 2018 Turquoise British Eventing/PC or RC tag
- Riding is a risk sport and it is compulsory that all riders wear body protectors to the latest Beta Standard when going Cross Country – we no longer permit the use of BETA Level 3 body protectors with a 2000 label. Air Jackets may be worn but must be worn over a body protector. It is highly recommended you also wear your Body Protector when Show Jumping.
- It is compulsory that every person entering upon the Horse-Events venue who is under the age of 18 years of age is accompanied by a responsible adult.
- All horses must be vaccinated Horse Events ODE’S work on a annual basis. There must be 6 clear days between any vaccination injection given and the date of the event. – NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE
- Event stopwatches are allowed for the Cross Country Phase
- It is compulsory that all dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
- It is compulsory that horseboxes are not to be mucked out on site.
- The Management of the venue & Horse-Events reserves the right to remove anyone from the course at any time without giving a reason.
- You note and accept there will be a paramedic, technician, doctor and 4×4 ambulance vehicle on site.
- A vet will be present at the event and a farrier will either be present or on call.
- The Event may be cancelled without notice due to adverse weather. In the event of adverse weather it is recommended that you check the website www.horse-events.co.uk or call 07962 251 696 before departing.
- All horses/ponies must be 4 years and over.
- If the event is cancelled, entry fees will be returned on to the payment card, minus a £10 admin fee per horse and rider combination.
- You accept our withdrawal policy stated on the printed schedule and online.
- Any queries or complaints must be in writing and handed to the Organiser within 30 minutes of the incident together with a fee of £20, which will be refunded if the objection is upheld.
- Fall of competitor in any phase of the event will result in elimination.
All falls must be checked by the doctor before leaving the venue.
- Outside assistance is forbidden and will result in Elimination.
People must expect to have their photograph taken at many of our events and we reserve the right to publish suitable photographs of those attending, along with the names of members involved. If you do not wish for your photo to be published please inform the secretary at the individual event with your competitor number and your photo will not be taken. If you would like an existing published photo to be removed from our Media please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do so immediately.
Safe Guarding & Code of Conduct: We take this Seriously at all Competitions.
Please see our Policy available online.
Personal Injury and Equipment Insurance Notice
The course’s owner or Horse Events Ltd does not insure the rider, your horse or your tack and equipment. You are strongly advised to have in place your own adequate personal accident insurance at all times.
The Venue, Horse Events Ltd or anyone involved in the organisation of the event will not be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to any person or their property however this may be caused.
Health and Safety
The organisers of this event have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring, and must obey the rules and instructions of the organisers and stewards/officials.
Broadway Championship ODE – Horse Events Unaffiliated, SEG & BCPS (2019 championship rescheduled) is being organised by Horse-Events and the booking agent is Equine Bookings
Book this horse event below
Please note that this event allows for reserve bookings. A ticket marked 'Wait List' indicates that the class is currently full but we are allowing for Wait List bookings. Booking such a ticket does not guarantee you entry but adds you to the wait list. We will notify you if you make it onto the confirmed list or alternatively will refund your booking.