BEAUFORT HUNT PONY CLUB SHIPTON MOYNE HORSE TRIALS
Beaufort Hunt Pony Club – Shipton Moyne HORSE TRIALS
(Registered Charity No: 1050146)
by kind permission of
Mr and Mrs R Boggis-Rolfe & Mr and Mrs N Hornby & Mr & Mrs C Rose
(open to Pony Club Members ONLY)
ALL HORSES/PONIES ATTENDING BEAUFORT HUNT PONY CLUB EVENTS MUST HAVE A CORRECT VACCINATION HISTORY AND HAVE BEEN VACCINATED AGAINST EQUINE FLU WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS. PASSPORTS WILL BE CHECKED ON ARRIVAL – PLEASE DO NOT UNLOAD UNTIL THIS HAS BEEN DONE.
ENTER ONLINE AT WWW.HORSE-EVENTS.CO.UK
REFRESHMENTS AVAILABLE PHOTOGRAPHER www.jasminepunterphotography.co.uk
The following classes are available for the BEAUFORT HUNT PONY CLUB SHIPTON MOYNE HORSE TRIALS
Entries and Entry Fees
Entries: to be made online at www.horse-events.co.uk
Any queries entering online please contact Horse Events 07962 251696 before 7pm or email email@example.com
£50 per entry (£45 for Beaufort Hunt PC members)
ALL entries are subject to a non refundable booking fee of £1.75
Entries will not be accepted without entry fee.
Late entries may be accepted if there is space for £5 extra but you must phone/email before making a late entry.
Entries Close: 25th September or sooner if entries are full
THE CROSS COUNTRY COURSE may be walked from 2pm on 3rd October 2020
Dogs must be kept on leads AT ALL TIMES
Prizes & Rosettes
Rosettes to 10th in each section (Individuals) & to 6th place for teams.
Prizes will be awarded according to the number of entries.
Shield for Best Dressage Test of the day by a BHPC member.
Diana Featherston-Godley Plate will be awarded to the highest placed BHPC member in Class 1.
Kiwi Trophy will be awarded to the highest placed BHPC member in Class 2.
Sturgis Perpetual Trophy will be awarded to the highest placed BHPC member in Class 1 or 2 who is competing for the first time at Shipton Moyne.
Please provide your own number bib, paper inserts will be supplied.
Team Managers (ONLY ) to declare teams (ONLY 2 teams per branch in each class) preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on 25th September
ALL HORSES/PONIES ATTENDING BEAUFORT HUNT PONY CLUB EVENTS MUST HAVE A CORRECT VACCINATION HISTORY AND HAVE BEEN VACCINATED AGAINST EQUINE FLU WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS. PASSPORTS WILL BE CHECKED ON ARRIVAL – PLEASE DO NOT UNLOAD UNTIL THIS HAS BEEN DONE
Home to the Beaufort Hunt Pony Club ODE every year, an inviting course with lots of interesting fences.
New XC courses for 2017. Bold but fair and flowing with predominantly natural fences as well as some portables.
An ideal early season event.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition will be run in accordance with the Pony Club Eventing Rules 2020. Eligibility rules for Area Qualifiers do not apply.
2. The decision of the Judges, Organisers and Jury is final. They reserve the right to alter, amend or cancel any part of the competition, or refuse entry without stating a reason.
3. In the event of cancellation, the entry fee less £15 to cover administration costs, will be refunded.
4. Entry Fees will only be refunded up to the closing date, 8th April 2020. After this date we will make a refund on receipt of a doctor or vet certificate if we can fill the place from a wait list.
5. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers, or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the organisers of this event or The Pony Club nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies, nor the landlord or his tenant, accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories, or any other person or property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever. Entries are only accepted on this basis.
6. HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY Organisers of this event have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organisers and all the officials and stewards. 7. HATS meeting current Pony Club standards MUST be worn at all times when mounted. All hats must be correctly fitted and tagged.
8. BODY PROTECTORS, which are up to the current Pony Club standard (as in the 2020 Rule book) are recommended for Show Jumping and are compulsory for Cross Country. Competitors wearing body cages MUST leave the key with the Secretary before they go Cross Country. If a rider chooses to wear an air jacket, it must only be used in addition to a normal body protector and in the event of a fall it must be removed or deflated before continuing.
9. Any queries or complaints must be in writing and handed to the Organisers within 30 minutes of the incident together with a fee of £20 which will be refunded if the objection is upheld.
10. No horse/pony may compete more than once. No competitor may ride more than two horses/ponies This will be at the discretion of the organisers and in the event of oversubscription riders may only be allowed to ride one pony.
11. NO STALLIONS.
12. Competitors must present themselves to the steward for tack inspection at least 20 minutes before their dressage time.
13. Competitors who are eliminated in the Show Jumping phase may go Cross Country only with the permission of the Show Jumping Officials.
14. There will not be a farrier on site.
BEAUFORT HUNT PONY CLUB SHIPTON MOYNE HORSE TRIALS is being organised by Beaufort Hunt Pony Club and the booking agent is Equine Bookings