Ashford Valley Hunt Pony Club Open Team & Individual Arena Eventing
OPEN TEAM AND INDIVIDUAL ARENA EVENTING COMPETITION
Hosted by Ashford Valley Hunt Pony Club and Open to All
DOGS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEAD AT ALL TIMES
(Further events on 15th December 2018 & 16th February 2019)
The following classes are available for the Ashford Valley Hunt Pony Club Open Team & Individual Arena Eventing
Entry & Entry Fee
Entries via https://www.horse-events.co.uk/
Entries close on Sunday 4th November 2018
All classes £15
All bookings are subject to a £1.35 non refundable booking fee.
Times will be available on AVHPC website on Thursday 8th November 2018
Rosettes & Prizes
Rosettes to 6th place teams and individuals.
Classes will be split between Pony Club members and Open competitors if numbers permit.
Teams to consist of 3 or 4 riders. Best 3 team scores to count.
Please bring a cross country number bib with you for your number
* Time allowed is twice the optimum time**
** The optimum time will be determined by the course designer
Duckhurst Farm has been established since 1980.
A busy show jumping centre catering for competitors at all levels, from Mini / Novice through to Trailblazers, BS Junior and Senior events.
Facilities include two indoor schools complete with a full set of BSJA fences, commentary box, cafe and large car park suitable for HGV’s. The larger Indoor school is available to hire for £25 per hour or the whole facilities are available for local riding clubs, or pony club shows.
We can provide judges and course builders for your events.
1. The judge’s decision is final.
2. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse an entry, restrict entries and make alterations to entries if they deem necessary.
3. Hats – PC rules 2018 apply. Hats must be presented to the secretary if untagged when collecting numbers.
4. All competitors must wear body/back protectors which meet the standards set out in PC 2018 Rules.
5. Refunds will be given only on receipt of valid Veterinary or Doctor’s Certificate.
6. Absolutely no jewellery.
7. DOGS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEAD AT ALL TIMES. Please clean up after your dog.
8. In the event of cancellation due to circumstances beyond our control £5 per competitor will be withheld to cover costs. Please send your request to the Secretary, together with a SAE following cancellation.
9. Please clear all droppings/hay/litter from Duckhurst Farm. No mucking out of lorries/ trailers.
10. Health & Safety – The organisers have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organisers, officials and stewards.
11. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY ~ Legal liability – save for death or personal injury caused by negligence of the organisers or anyone for whom they are, in law, responsible neither the organisers, the Pony Club, any agent, employee or representative of these bodies nor Duckhurst Equestrian Centre and its representatives accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories or any other person or property whatsoever whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever.
Ashford Valley Hunt Pony Club Open Team & Individual Arena Eventing is being organised by Ashford Valley Pony Club and the booking agent is Equine Bookings