ADMINGTON Charity Fun Ride
ADMINGTON Charity Cross Country Fun Ride
at Admington, near Shipston on Stour, CV36 4JW
Suitable for all types of horse / pony /rider over 40 optional jumps
Starts at 9:30 Last Horse 13:45 book an hour time slot
Refreshments may be available subject to condition
Cotswold First Aid in attendance
RABI ~ Breast Cancer Charity ~ St. Swithin’s Church Lower Quinton
On the day photos https://galleries.everybodysmile.co.uk/noblephotos/eques/
The following classes are available for the ADMINGTON Charity Fun Ride
Entries & Entry Fees
Entries via http://www.horse-events.co.uk
Children Under 16 £15
All entries are subject to a £1.45 Non refundable booking fee
Entires close at noon on the 6th May 2020
Your Questions answered
What is the minimum age?
- Under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult. 14 – 17 year olds can ride alone, however an adult must sign in with them and wait for them to return.
How high are the jumps?
- All of the jumps range in height from 20cm to Hunt jumps
Do I need to bring my horse passport?
- You are required by law to carry your horse passport with you at all times when you are away from your horse’s place of residence.
Can I cycle with a rider?
- Unfortunately we cannot permit bicycles or other forms of transport on the route, for the safety of both yourself and those on horseback.
Is there a photographer?
- Yes! We have Cordelia Noble present Images can be purchased at https://galleries.everybodysmile.co.uk/noblephotos/eques/ and will be uploaded very quickly after the event.
Is there water on the course?
- The course may take you through a small pool of water but there will be room to walk around the outside.
What safety equipment do I need to wear?
- A hard hat must be worn. We would also strongly advise you to wear body protection.
Is any of the course on a road?
- There may be a very small amount of road work
Can I pay on the day?
- During the current Coronavirus situation, we will NOT be accepting entries on the day. All bookings must be made online in advance to enable us to take your registration details in advance.
Can I bring my Dog
No dogs on the course, dogs at the horse boxes to be kept on a lead.
Will there be any gates to open/shut
we are usually very lucky and all gates are open, but any Gates found shut on the course must be shut behind you, much of the ride is over private land for which special permission has been given. Please respect this.
The organisers of the ride, helpers, officials and landowners accept no responsibility for any damage or accident or injury to person, animals or property.
Entry implies acceptance of these conditions.
Terms and Conditions
If the fun ride is cancelled for any reason a full refund will be given, excluding horse-events booking fee £1.45 plus 40p charge would be deducted from the entry fee for administration costs.
No refunds after the close of entry
ADMINGTON Charity Fun Ride is being organised by and the booking agent is Equine Bookings