M Power 2 Phase Arena Eventing SJ & XC
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED – ALL COMPETITORS WILL BE EMAILED THE FULL DETAILS ON SUNDAY MORNING FOLLOWING CONFIRMATION MEDICAL COVER CAN BE PROVIDED NEXT SUNDAY 25TH MARCH
*****NEW CAPTURE YOUR COMPETITION WITH SIRECAM VIDEOING*******
Available to book via your entry form for each competition
PRE-BOOK to avoid disappointment up until the closing date
What’s included? SEE A TASTER VIDEO HERE
Arena Eventing includes your round over the show jumps and simulated XC fences.
All videos come via email with a downloadable link.
Please allow up to one week for your video to be sent.
Naf M Power 2 Phase Arena Eventing SJ & XC
All entries from the 18th March have been moved to this date
Each course will be set over a course of show jumps following straight into a course of Cross Country fences using the All weather Cross country loops at Wickstead HorsePlay. Each Cross Country section will consist of water, Ditch and Banks. Following the XC course there will be the Joker Show Jump fence left to jump back in the arena. This will be set 5—10 cm Higher than the Class height. The Course will be over an optimum time.
Both Days 1 in 4 starters qualify for the M Power – Horse-Events arena Eventing Final on the 22nd April 2018
The following classes are available for the M Power 2 Phase Arena Eventing SJ & XC
Entry & Entry Fees
Enter online at www.horse-events.co.uk
£30 Per Class includes medical cover
Entries close: 27th March 2018 or when full
Late entries £5 extra per class (ring to see if late entries are being accepted).
All entries are subject to £1.25 non refundable booking fee.
Rosettes & Prizes
Rosettes to 6th Place, if class is not split PC and Non BC a Best PC member rosette will be awarded
Prizes in kind
Cross Country attire or Hacking Jacket with Body Protector
No Fixed Peaks
Wickstead Horse Play is a 50m x 70m all weather arena with a number of simulated cross country course loops built into it including Ditches, Banks and a water complex. This is the perfect venue for schooling your horse, hosting training clinics and competing at. Hosting many competitions from Show jumping, dressage, eventer challenges and derby style competitions.
To Hire the school please book at: www.wicksteadhorseplay.co.uk
Competition entries to be made through www.horse-events.co.uk
Personal Injury and Equipment Insurance Notice
The course’s owner or Horse-Events does not insure the rider, your horse or your tack and equipment. You are strongly advised to have in place your own adequate personal accident insurance at all times.
The Venue and Horse-Events will not be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to any person or their property however this may be caused.
Terms and Conditions
- This Competition is run in accordance with British Eventing Rules except where stated below
- It is compulsory that all riders wear hats/helmets up to British Standard Riding Hats conforming to All PAS 015, VG1 – provided they are BSI Kitemarked, European – VG1 – provided they are BSI Kitemarked American –All SEI ASTM F1163 04a onwards and SNELL E2001 Australian & New Zealand – AS/NZS 3838 2003 onwards. All Hats must carry a Horse-Events Tag or 2016 British Eventing tag3.
- Riding is a risk sport and it is compulsory that all riders wear body protectors to the latest BETA standard
- It is compulsory that every person entering the Horse-Events venue who is under the age of 18 years of age is accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Each Horse can be entered for a maximum of 2 round
- It is compulsory that all dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
- It is compulsory that horseboxes are not to be mucked out on site.
- It is compulsory that all gates must be kept closed.
- The Management of Horse-Events reserves the right to remove anyone from the course at any time without giving a reason.
- You note and accept there will be a n emergency first aider on site & no veterinary cover on site.
- The event may be cancelled without notice, due to adverse weather. In the event of adverse weather it is recommended that you check on 07962 251 696 before departing.
- All horses/ponies must be over four years old.
In the event of a cancellation, entry fees will be returned on receipt of a S.A.E. A £5 admin fee per rider is retained.
- Withdrawals before the closing date (13th March) will have their entry fees returned on receipt of a vet or doctor’s certificate and a S.A.E. A £5 admin fee per rider is retained. Withdrawals after the closing date are non refundable (13th March).
M Power 2 Phase Arena Eventing SJ & XC is being organised by Horse-Events and the booking agent is Equine Bookings